Chapter 2: Origin of Magic

"My this is delicious!" Erza eating the cake with a smile.

"It please me, that the cake is to your liking, miss Erza," Bedivere said.

"Just call me Erza, the miss part make me feel old," Erza shove another cake into her mouth.

"Well, if you insist," Bedivere said.

Bedivere was having some flashback as he stare upon Erza, that flashback of his king, eating an entire buffet that can keep an entire village alive in a week. Being eaten much faster than he had expected, under an hour, his king manage to clean all the plate down, without leaving any sort of left over.

Looking at Erza current state, he can't help himself but to chukle, her face, and personality along with her eating habit around sweet. Make him remember his king, at the early day, before his king was face with a certain tragedy. A tragedy, that force his king, to fall under the darkness, that she was currently in.

He can't blame himself for staring at Erza, beside the facial features and manner of speaking that she possessed, resembling his king, to her red hair, that resemble the spouse of his king. Down to her weapons, that he had heard off, from the rumor, that she in possession of many armory.

Even though such magic is vastly use in Earthland, he can't help himself, but to remember the power of his king spouse. Not to mention, she was having the same eating habit as his king, as she manage to clean off a total of 10 plates of an entire cake, under 20 minutes. She was shoving everything down to her throat, with only a few second to enjoy the flavor.

"Is there something, wrong?" Erza asked.

"No, it just... Memories, I suppose," Bedivere smiled.

"Memories?" Erza asked.

"Yes, from seeing you happly eating all the food, and your facial features along with manner. I suppose, that you make me remember my king, to a certain degree," Bedivere said.

"King? Wait, are you a Magic Knight?" Erza asked.

"I suppose, but I am more of a secetary, for my king. With the buisness, that my king is currently running, and the current state that my king have been facing. I need to pour in more power, if I want her, to regain back her old self again,"

"I see, I hope whatever your king is facing, he can regain back to his old self, that you spoke off," Erza said.

"Many thanks," Bedivere said.

"Dechi! Your still here, Bedivere?" A surpise meek female voice call out.

Walking out from the kitchen, there Erza can see a girl, a girl that look like she might be at the same high as Happy. Wearing a bird like red and gold kimono, under a white apron. With a cute face, that resemble a kindergarten, Erza might mistake her for a child. With a sharp yet short ref hair, that was cover by a small sparow like hat that have a small sparow sticking on top of it.

"Miss Enma, a pleassure meeting you," Bedivere smiled.

"The pleassure all mine," the girl name Beni Enma said. "And who is this girl? Are you perhaps, courting her of some sort?"

"Heaven no!" Bedivere reply quickly.

"Come now, you are at that age, where one should be married. Don't be shy, about it," Beni Enma laughed.

"Miss Enma, this girl is our guest, she is from the Fairy Tail guild," Bedivere said.

"Fairy Tail? Oh! The infamous guild, pleassure meeting you, dechi! I am Beni Enma, the head chef of this guild," Beni Enma said.

"Pleassure all mine, miss Enma. I am Erza Scarlet, an S-class wizard, from the Fairy Tail guild," Erza introdice herself.

"Hm! I see, that my cake is to your liking, dechi!" Beni Enma smiled.