Chapter five (part onw and two): meet

A purple eyed boy applied mascara to his eyelashes,staring into his vanity. Today was his first date with Luke Peterson,an architect student at brichester univerity.
Many emotions flooded the boy's conscious,he didn't know what to expect,so he tried not to think about it too much
He took off his shirt,replacing it with a much nicer button up,adding cufflinks as well. It wasn't a majorly fancy place they were going,but he still wanted to look nice, first impressions count and all
Once ready,he picked up his tote bag and locked the door.

 It wasn't a majorly fancy place they were going,but he still wanted to look nice, first impressions count and allOnce ready,he picked up his tote bag and locked the door

He checked his phone for the postcode for the bar and got on the train closest. The place they were meeting was a small jazz bar and restaurant,it was in between the twos houses,and only a 15 minute train away for both of them. Luke arranged the place,as Zander didn't know many places where they were going,he only really knew places near his house and his parents'.
———————

Meanwhile, An auburn haired male sat anxiously at the bar,he was a little early,but now was when they agreed to meet,he hasn't been on a date date in years

Meanwhile, An auburn haired male sat anxiously at the bar,he was a little early,but now was when they agreed to meet,he hasn't been on a date date in years. He picked at his lip the only time he stopped was when he ordered a drink and to take sips from it.
Many questions flooded his mind. Was he over dressed? Underdressed? Too early? Did he get the wrong day? Wrong time? Did Zander change his mind and stand him up?
He sat there glancing over at the door every minute,awaiting his arrival.
And to his suprise,it opened and he came in,darting his head round,presumably looking for him.

The yellow eyed boy raised his arm slightly, grabbing his dates attention
The perrywinkle eyed boy spotted it,smiled and came over.
He sat at the bar next to him,and waved at his date,he too,looking slightly nervous.

"Hi!"

"Hi"

Zander came over and sat next to his date at the bar stool, he looked amazing,just like his photos,thank god,he thought,as he ordered a white wine spritzer from the. Bartender.
"Hi!" Luke said leaning up to hug Zander which the pianist quickly returned it,both of them smelling their aftershaves/cologne,already becoming intoxicated with eachother.

"I was just waiting for you here,so if you want we can get a table ,or we can keep here for a while,whatever you want!" He smiled, his dimples showing ,something Zander immediately thought was cute.
"Oh we can move to a table ,I have my drink now so it would be nice to go to a table now" the purple haired male said, blushing.
"Of course" he smiled,the two moving to a table to sit down at. They found a booth,with a candle and flowers in the middle and thought that this would be perfect,the soothing jazz still audible,but quieter than it was near the bar.