𝟘𝟛 || The Striper That Catches His Attention

The mafia boos sat at the VIP seats watching naked women dancing with the pole which.

Chan was wearing the lame expression since he stepped into the strip club not getting excited seeing the same thing over and over again.

His heart didn't flatter and his d*ck didn't get hard.

He sighed just after the women completed their show which caused a lot of men to praise them by giving them a loud ovation.

Then the announcer came to declare that there's a special person tonight who recently came and is ready to blow people's minds.

The watchers were excited to see another beautiful woman but to their luck, it was a man.

Chan looked at the guy on the stage wearing skinny jeans with a white crop tank top while he's barefoot, his hair was dyed orange and he wasn't wearing any mask like the previous women did.

He was ethereal and Chan found himself drowned into that beauty.

The audience starts groaning and letting out a loud "boooo" apon seeing a man instead of a woman but just after some seconds as the music starts playing and the male striper starts dancing with the pole.

The Striper didn't care about the negative reaction and kept doing his job like he always does but little did he know that he caught the attention of the worst person in this whole place.

The man strips his top and throws it on the audience not caring if that piece of fabric contains his sweat or not.

Chan caught that top and brought it to his nose and smelled it-the scent was so strong and got addicted to it.

His eyes never left the man as he was already nude and dancing when he put his legs on the pole and climbed to the top and started sliding down while turning on circles.

He is a very talented dancer for a male striper in a straight club.

All the shouting and the booing that was audible before suddenly got quiet and just as the striper finished his dancing, he lay with his back on the floor sweating and panting tired from all the hard work he did.

Just seconds later, the crowd was going nuts liking this guy's performance by shouting and praising, throwing their money and asking the man to do it again because everyone got hard at that breathtaking man including the mafia who sat there admiring the striper who was panting on the floor and couldn't but wonder how this guy would look under him-he just felt excited at the idea which cause him to get hard.

Soon enough, the Striper stood up by the help of the staff and was guided to his room and Chan took that chance to follow them behind the stage.

As he walked to the striper's room that has a start on it and a big "L.M" font was shown on the door, he saw a bunch of men demanding the bodyguard to let them in so they could get a taste of that beautiful striper.

The burning rage that Chan has towards those f*ckers was enough for him to bring his little pistol and point at them with it.

The striper belonged to no one but him.

He's his to claim and his to taste.

Chan(deep voice):"hello gentlemen, mind as well step aside from the door"

He said pointing the pistol at the bodyguard who couldn't believe he was seeing the famous young mob boss in front of him.

One of the men didn't recognize Chan that caused him to yell at him, he wasn't afraid of this short guy.

"AND WHO ARE YOU TO ORDER US AROUND?!!!"

The others couldn't say a word as they stay silent not trying to explain to the oblivious guy that he just shouted at the unmerciful mafia to exist.

Chan lets out a dry chuckle for three seconds and stopped looking at the fat man who dared to even come in front of this beauty's dressing room and trying to claim him before him.

It wasn't in Chan's dictionary.

He walked towards that man as Chan punched him right into the face causing him to drop in the floor.

Chan grabbed the man from the back of his head and brought him closer to his head and said "I'm your worst nightmares so better respect me or I would kill every family member of yours as I locked you in my basement and torture day and night and then when I get bored of you, I'll feed you to either sharks or lions"

He let go of the man who was terrified of Chan to the point he wet his pants.

Chan walked towards the bodyguard standing just inches away from him.

When the bodyguard received a dead glare from the mob boss he gulped stepping aside from the door letting him to come through.

Chan:"that's how I like it, Cunts"