𝟙𝟟 || A Date With The Mafia

After a couple of weeks.

Chan was recharged from the hospital.

He was wearing his clothes that his father dropped ready to be free from this jail, he hated that he was unable to move or do something for weeks.

Then he heard a knock on the doors as it slid to the side for it to get opened, showing Minho.

Correction, the beauty his eyes ever landed on had showed up.

Even with his natural hair color in his casual hoodie and skinny jeans with his converse.

He never failed to be gorgeous in anything he wears.

Chan:"ohh sunset, just in time...help me with this necktie"

He asked with a pout for Minho to get confused on why Chan was asking him to do his tie since he barely wears suits unlike the mafia.

Minho:"so suddenly"

He let out as he walked toward Chan and when his hand was about to be connected with the necktie fabric, arms went past his torso and brought him close.

Chan:"gotcha"

He successfully wrapped his arms around the other waist for Minho's hands to be on Chan's chest.

Minho was taller than him but the height difference didn't hit too much.

Minho:"I know there was a motive behind that fake pout you did"

He rolled his eyes for Chan to smirk and brush their nose together as he leaned so close to Minho, feeling happy that he got to hold his sunset.

Chan:"you know me by now"

He said before joining their lips, it had been so long since he felt Minho's lips on his again.

They were so soft like he remembered them, so addicting and so delicious.

Minho:"Chan...i have to go...back to work"

He said between the kiss struggling to break the kiss when the mafia closes the gap between their mouths by eating up his lips and sliding his tongue inside his mouth.

At this rate Minho lost it and let Chan do whatever he wanted with his lips since he was enjoying this as well by kissing back and moving his lips in sync with Chan.

Chan:"can't you skip it? i want to spend my time with you now we are on good terms"

He said with eyes close for Minho to slightly open his and see Chan leaving light kisses on his lips-he would pass out if the mafia would keep giving him this extra affection.

It's not like he was complaining.

Minho:"sure but I should drop there to inform the owner then we can go wherever you want"

The mafia nodded his head just before he could kiss him again in a deep lustful kiss.

Chan would never get tired of Minho's lips.

.

.

.

Minho:"the mall?"

He asked after they both dropped at the mall where Chan was guiding him by dragging him around while holding his hand.

The mafia turned to look at the lost kitten in front of him who was looking at the big fancy place with starry eyes.

Looks like Minho has never been in a mall before.

Chan:"you're going to have a makeover, sunset...I'm going to turn you into a beautiful doll"