𝟘𝟞 || Sujin Is A B*tch & Her Father Is An A*S

Chan soon got to go to a meeting with the Ryu family at their corporation.

Even if both families were powerful mafia gangs but from the business side, The Bang corporation was more successful than the Ryu corporation.

there is an arranged marriage between the two young adults to form an unstoppable powerful Gangs between the two families, and it would only benefit the Ryu company to have more sales and success in the future.

So Chan was on his way to sign up the contract for that under orders of his father since the elderly Bang was out of the city.

The contract contains all the elements the Bang company has to help and support the Ryu company with their business.

Once he arrived at the location and went straight to the CEO office which belongs to his soon-to-be wife but she wasn't alone and her father was with her.

Mr.Ryu:"here he is...my future son in law"

The man shouted just after Chan's feet stepped into the office and both of the Ryu's were sitting far away at the head meeting table.

Chan walked towards them and took the chair beside his fiance.

Sujin:"you're late!! What were you doing?!"

She lectured him which didn't affect the mafia because the meeting was supposed to be held two hours ago and Chan was busy admiring his new hostage this morning where he broke into his room and found the striper was still sleeping.

The mafia stayed for almost two hours watching Minho flipping over in his sleep while letting out muffled sleepy sounds.

He watched him like a creep and luckily Minho was so tired of last night so his body didn't even react on Chan's presence.

Chan:"none of your business, I came and that's what matters, now where is the contract that I should sign?"

He asked looking at the man with cold eyes, He knows this guy very well and he was the same guy his step mother cheated on his father with and since that day he hates this guy for ruining his father's second chance in love.

Sujin gave him the contract where he read it before signing.

Chan's eyes wide seeing new stuff added to the contract from what his father told him.

Mr.Ryu:"i discussed the new elements with your father and he was okay with them"

He looked at him with furious eyes not believing one word he said...

he had to talk to his father later about this and see if this man was saying the truth or not.

Chan brought his pen and signed the contract in five different pages.

And once that was done, you could see that both companies got collided and now they are back to back with each other.

Mr.Ryu:"while you are still here, why don't you take my darling Sujin on another date? since she couldn't stop talking about the last one..."

It took both of the young adults to look at him with wide eyes, Sujin being the b*tch she is, actually smiled at how her father mentioned the thing she wanted him to say in front of the mafia who sighed not having the urge to refuse since it would only make his father disappointed.

Chan:"sure...but we should hurry up since I have a mission later"

✮✮✮

He and Sujin both went shopping, she said she wanted to buy a lot of clothes and she wanted Chan to tell her which suit her body the most.

He sat in front of the dressing room lookin at Sujin coming with a different kind of outfit every ten minutes and all of them were revealing so much skin.