𝟘𝟙 || The Mob Boss

Bang Chr. Chan.

One of the most cold hearted unmerciful mob bosses out of all.

In the underground world, everyone fears him including the government, the police, and citizens.

It all started when he shot his step mother in the heart at the age of twelve with a gun because she cheated on his father.

The previous mob boss saw the qualities of his son so he trained him to be the best from all the fighting techniques, all kinds of martial arts, shooting guns, using knives, and education.

Chan was a walking killer machine with a sharp mind, cold heart and unmerciful personality.

The only person who loved in his entire life was his birth mother and that's it, but he wasn't looking for anyone who could capture his heart because he hates love which represents the idea of being weak in his documentary.

What he aims for is something Bigger and noticeable and that is being on top of everyone where he could rule the society, and to achieve that, he had to marry his enemy... The most unlikely woman Chan hates.

The amount of hate he holds toward her is enough for him to kill her with his bare hands but for the sake of his gang and the thing he's wishing for.

So he let aside that idea for the meantime.

He came back to Korea 3 months ago from his training trip in Russia just to focuse on approving his experience by working as a CEO in the family business.

But little does he know that this return is holding so many surprises for him.

...

Chan:"you called me, father?"

The new crowned mob boss had entered his father's study room after he was being summoned by him, which made Chan take a seat on one of the armchairs while crossing his legs.

Mr.Bang:"you know about the deal with the Ryu family?"

He begins as he puts his glasses aside and rearranges his paperwork and puts them on top of another mountain of documents.

The father then stood up from his chair taking his way towards his son so both could have a serious talk about this matter.

Chan:"I know father, Ryu Sujin is my fiance and she's one of the most powerful female mafias out there. She's qualified to be my partner despite our family being enemies for decades..."

He explained, knowing very well how important this arranged marriage to the gang and to his father since the Ryu family are as powerful as them so they need to use that so they could be unstoppable.

Mr.Bang:"i know you're against it but I'm telling you, if they cross the line...just kill them without hesitation"

That gained Chan's attention, he smirked picturing Sujin swimming in a pool of her own blood in front of his eyes-That would be satisfying to watch.

Chan:"you don't even need to tell me, because of one mistake from her and I won't hesitate to kill her"

The father chuckled loving how he raised his son to be heartless with no feelings.

He would really make the world a living hell, he's seeing himself in him.

The gang would stay stable as longthe boss as the boss stayed heartless.

Father:"so it means I won't have grandchildren"

Chan looked at him with a straight face and a mere disgust appeared around his facial expression.

Chan:"disgusting...don't mention kids in front of me father, I'm still young and I'm not making any woman pregnant"

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕃𝕚𝕩 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕟ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕩'𝕤 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕪 𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕚𝕥.