𝟙𝟞 || In Your Arms Again

White ceiling, white curtains, white person.

Wait what?

The first thing Chan saw the moment he opened his eyes again was a hospital room where there was the doctor checking his  insulin in his blood as he injected him with a needle that contained carbs to reduce his high sugars rate.

He was the doctor of the family for two decades so Chan took this opportunity to ask him.

Chan:“since when am I asleep?”

The doctor put his needle away and turned to the mafia to answer him.

Doctor:“2 years”

His eyes went wide.

It has been two years which means he is 22 now. How about the gang? Was his father able to take over of it? And the company? Does Mr.Ryu take it away from them? And Sujin? Was she saved?

And his sunset? Is he still alive? Is he eating well? Is he healthy? Does he have another partner now? Did he forget about him?

Chan couldn't believe he missed so much.

Chan:“what?! You must be kidd—”

The doctor started laughing apon seeing Chan's reaction, he never saw him this scared and terrified like a small kitten.

It was something he always wanted to witness since he used to hate his young mister, since forever.

Doctor:“don't worry Chris, luckily the bullet wasn't deep and you slept for 13 days straight”

He declares for Chan's tough shoulders to relax as he sighs in relief and leans his back on the pillow behind him.

Chan:“how about my dad...and my fiance, and her dad and...Minho”

He asked, very concerned about those four, especially the fourth one.

Doctor:“I don't know about Minho but your dad has been visiting you in the last past days and as for your fiance she killed herself the same day you got shot and her father held her funeral 7 days ago”

The one he wanted to hear about was none in his sentence which got him so sad and took him into thinking about so many situations that happened to his sunset.

Chan:“thanks Mr.Jung I appreciate your help”

Doctor:“always, young mister Bang”

The doctor had left the room leaving Chan with his thoughts.

Chan(💭):«I refuse to believe that Minho had left me...i saw him crying for me...were those tears fake? Did he get the opportunity to finally leave for good...i don't want you gone in my life, sunset»

He clutches his hands, crying his eyes out.

Never in his entire life had he cried like this for anyone before, not even for his biological mother.

Minho was the most important human being Chan could ever have and now he's regretting all the times he was treating him like trash thousands more.

If Minho wasn't in his life then what life?

He wishes he had his pistol right now to shoot himself in the head.

“CHAN!!!”

A voice calling him brought him out from his negative thoughts, he looked towards the door just to see the person he was longing for in the past two months.

Minho stands in front of Chan's bed looking at him with a small smile.

He saw everything.

Chan:“sunset, what are you doing here? I thought *cry* I thought you left forever”

The mafia start crying again on thinking that Minho left forever for good which caused the ex-stripper to feel a little uneasy inside him for doing such a thing to the mafia.

But he deserves it.

Minho:“what would you think that...i missed you and being by your side was my choice”

Minho said as he walked towards Chan and reached his hands behind his head and brought it to his chest, creasing his hair while putting his own head on top.

Chan:“but the doctor said—”

His arms went immediately around Minho's waist wiping his tears on his clothes.

Then Minho cupped his cheeks and made Chan look up at him.

Minho:“I told him to say that to see your reaction...you cried for me and that's what I needed to see from you”

He confessed, he liked when he saw Chan crying for him—it was the thing he always wanted since he set his goal to make Chan miserable on losing him and Minho could have left him and run far away from his hands while Chan was on his short unconscious state but he couldn't...

Because Minho develops feelings for his saver.

Chan didn't accept until now that he was holding his sunset right now.

Chan:“so I am holding you right now?”

Minho“yes, you are”

Chan:“I can call you my sunset again?”

Minho:“you can...Chris you're forgiven”

He chuckled as he said that which made Chan widen his eyes.

Chan:“you forgive me?”

It was the first and last thing he wished to achieve dumping that ruling the Korean society dream and being the most powerful youngest man in the underground world.

That whole large thing was replaced by his neediness to be forgiven by Minho.

Minho:“of course...first you set me free, then you didn't interfere with my life—well except for stalking but that wasn't as bad as I thought...then you kept sending me money and you make sure of my safety... you come to save me after knowing I was kidnapped and you...you got shot trying to protect me...so of course I'll forgive you Chris,  you did so much to approve yourself to me”

He confessed, people would say his crazy for loving his kidnapper and r*pist but he doesn't care because Chan was trying to change himself for him for the past 4 months and it was a good achievement.

And to remind that Chan did all this just for him, his 90% stayed as his cold unmerciful mob boss yet CEO to everyone but to Minho...he deserves that 10% of him being under his charm.

Chan:“don't call me Chris anymore, call me by my lady name”

He requested Minho to chuckle a little and nodded his head agreeing to what he asked.

Minho:“sure, Chan”