Chapter 12 - Support

Pov Lalisa Manoban

I really didn't know how to be someone's support, Rosé and Haru were crying in despair in front of me.

Rosé had just told me that her mother had died and she needed to go to the hospital, the first thing I did was try to calm her down, Haru didn't understand what had happened, but he was crying because he saw how desperate his mother was.

- Try drinking the water, you have to calm down. -I said, holding out a glass to her.

- I need to talk to my father. -She said through tears. - I need to go to the hospital.

Haru was clinging to Rosé's body.

- Haru, my love, come here. -I put the glass on the bedside table, and held out my hand towards him -I'll sort out some clothes for you to put on, okay? -He nodded, his face streaked with tears.

I had to take care of him first so that I could take care of Rosé later. I took him into the bathroom, washed his face and then gently dried it with the towel.

Then I sorted out his clothes so that he could change. By then, he had stopped crying, but Rosé hadn't.

I held out my hand to her, and it took her a few seconds to take it.

- It's going to be all right. -I wrapped her body in a tight hug, and she wrapped her arms around my chest, still crying hard. - You need to calm down before we go to the hospital, how about a shower?

- I don't want to. -She said in a muffled voice.

- All right, why don't you just wash your face then?

She didn't answer me, she just pulled away from the hug and headed for the bathroom, and I turned my attention to Haru helping him get dressed.

- Why is Mom like this? -He asked worriedly. - I don't like to see her crying.

- She'll explain later, my love. -I caressed his face. - "How about you wait for us in the living room? I'll ask Lily to stay with you.

- I need to look after my mother.

- I'll look after her for you, trust me?

- It's all right.

I took the little one's hand and led him downstairs, so that Rosé could talk to me better if she wanted to.

I went back into the bedroom and she was sitting on the bed staring into the void.

- Where is he? -She asked when she saw me enter the room alone.

- He's with Lily, waiting for us downstairs.

I sat down next to Rosé, slipping an arm around her shoulder. When I did, she leaned her head against me, and I knew she was going to cry again.

- I haven't been able to see her these days.

- But you visited her a lot, you don't have to blame yourself for that, a lot of things happened during that month.

- I thought she'd be better, it was just the flu, that's not fair.

- I know it must be hurting a lot right now, but you have to be strong, Haru lost his grandmother, his father his wife, they'll both need you.

- She was my mother, how can I be supportive if I don't have any?

- I'm here Rosé. -I said, holding her hand. - We'll get through this together.

- We need to go, but I don't know if I want Haru to know this now, I wanted to talk to him more calmly, I don't even know how to tell him.

- I can do it if you want. -I received the blonde's gaze, and that look broke my heart, her eyes were red and swollen. - You don't have to worry about that, okay? I'll take care of it.