Chapter 31 - New company

Pov Lalisa Manoban

Pov Lalisa Manoban

I loosened my tie for the fifth time, observing Rosé's impatient look, she approached, taking her hand to the thin fabric.

— You have to calm down, it looks like Haru is messing up. -She said as she pulled the knot more.

— I think we better go, where is Haru? -It was only then that I realized that he was no longer in the room with us.

— Tell me you told him not to go near Hank today. -I looked at Rosé a little worried.

- I forgot.

- I will be back in a moment.

Rosé left the room behind Haru, who, just like me, was wearing a fine black suit, I didn't even want to imagine how much Rosé would freak out if our son got dirty in that outfit.

I took out my cell phone to check the time, we would definitely be early, but I didn't care, after all it was my company, and so was the opening.

Now that I had been exonerated and my name was completely clean with investors, I didn't have many problems opening my own company, and this time without a facade.

I chose to stay in the stock business, at least at the beginning of my new career, after all I couldn't risk so much in a new area all of a sudden, I was no longer alone in the world, I had a family to take care of and I couldn't be reckless.

Of course, I wouldn't open that company alone, I took my most reliable and oldest contacts, which I acquired throughout college in New York, and they agreed to join me in that new project.

Rosé returned to the room bringing Haru with her, the little one had a sad expression.

— I wanted to play with him. -Haru said, walking over to our bed and sitting on it.

— You're wearing a very expensive suit Haru Park, I don't want you to come close to Hank, understand? -Haru nodded, still a little sad.

I never thought he would like that doggo so much.

— Hey, don't be sad. -I said, approaching him. — See how similar we are? Isn't that cool? -Haru smiled at me and agreed. — So, I can't mess up my suit either. -I got a little closer. — Your mom is mad at me too.

Haru found what I said funny and started laughing, Rosé looked at us suspiciously with her arms crossed above her chest.

That woman was beautiful in simple clothes, but wearing a black dress with a fine and elegant cut, with needle-point saints, she looked truly incredible, in fact incredible still didn't do justice to her beauty.

—What are you laughing at?

- Joke. -I said, standing up and pulling Haru along with me. — Can you take a photo of us?