the drive Part 1

I was down in the basement trying to grab something from a higher shelf when I felt lots of things moving through my stomach

I was down in the basement trying to grab something from a higher shelf when I felt lots of things moving through my stomach. No this can't be happening now. If Vivian came to check on me he might induce me into labour since nobody is 11 months pregnant with sextuplets. Suddenly the door opened and she came in. "Fiona, you're taking too long. I will induce you and take you to the birth warehouse." She grabbed me and pulled me to her lab. She then bound me to the table and injected a liquid to my stomach and said "Follow me to the car. We'll be driving for 5 days and don't give birth in it or else.'' Five days!" I thought wow how'll I not give birth then. She dragged me to the car and put me in the back seat. I suddenly felt a sharp pain run through my belly as she started driving there. "OoooWWw" I cried, my hands holding my protruding belly on impulse. "That's it. You better not go into labour now even though you will be in it for 84 days thanks to our medicine. I am going to take a shortcut through the wilderness. You BETTER behave." Fiona said. I could feel them shifting around in me but I knew they weren't going to come for a while because this medicine has effects which mean that every day I am in labour I grow one more cm dilated and I have to be 14cm to push and after I push one baby out it goes back to zero. "We're here" she said "Now get out" She pulled me out and led me into the warehouse. I felt some kind of cloth cover my mouth and everything went black..