𝟬𝟬𝟮

D͙A͙L͙A͙N͙I͙ M͙O͙N͙R͙O͙E͙

"Yes mama I'm leaving the airport now

"Yes mama I'm leaving the airport now."

"No mama I don't need that I'm safe."

"Omg I get it I don't know nobody here but ma this is a big step for me."

"Okay I'm sorry I love you to bye."

Dalani looked for the big "DALANI" sign that anybody in the airport could be holding.

She scanned the area once more looking down at her phone to check the time she looked back up seeing a white man walking into the airport holding a sign the read her name.

Getting herself together she began to walk towards the man a slight smile on her face.

"Dalani?" The man asked staring over her body weirding her out just a little.

"Yes are you my driver?" She questioned raising a brow at the man.

"Yes I can take your bags." He spoke smiling at her reaching his hand out for her suitcase where her duff bag also sat.

"Thank you." She genuinely smiled at his manners following behind him to the all black out gmc.

Once they reached the truck the man kicked his feet out under the truck signaling for the trunk to open it popped up making him grab the duffle bag first sliding it in gently the suitcase following after.

Making sure her bags where safetly in the car she reached her hand out to open the door to the gmc the door being snatched open already before she could land a finger on it.

"Thank you." She smiled at the man getting into the car she pulled her phone out texting her best
Friend.

" She smiled at the man getting into the car she pulled her phone out texting her bestFriend

"Bitch I wish a nigga would." Lani snapped washing the soap off the mug sitting onto the drying rack.

"Girllll that's your problem always want to put your hands on somebody son." Tiny lani's best friend of years laughed.

"And when they hit your ass back don't come crying to me." She expressed jokingly.

"Please your ass will be in jail before I could even say some to you bout it." Lani rolled her eyes finishing up her dishes turning around to sit on the island.

"See you know me to much i don't like it." Tiny mugged grabbing her phone making lani laugh.

"Would we really be besties if I ain't know how you carry yourself?" Lani asked tilting her head.

"...nah you right." Tiny pointed making them both bust into laughter.

"So how do you like the move so far." Tiny asked sitting up on the couch.

"Chileeee Miami is actually very pretty I see why you moved out here 2 years ago". Lani smiled in satisfaction.

"I told you ass to been move out here with me." Tiny rolled her eyes sighing.

"I know but I just couldn't move that soon I grew up there you know how that shit be." Lani pouted.

"that's yo problem you so soft hearted." Tiny smiled getting up walking over to her wrapping her arms around lani's neck, Lani doing the same.

"Did you see the mall yet?" Tiny raised a brow sitting up from the hug.

"Umm no." Lani confusingly responded

"Then that's where we should go, come on grab your purse we're going shoppinggggg!" She dragged out making Lani laugh hopping off the counter grabbing her purse following Tiny out the door.

Following tiny she walked down the lit up stairs to tiny's all white four door Mercedes Benz truck.

They got in Lani getting into the passenger watching as tiny crunk the car up backing out of lani's studio built house.

"Cannot believe you had your house custom built." Tiny expressed in shock.

"I knowww it was so much money I almost cried at my bank account." She mumbled sadden again by the price.

"But it was worth it, it's so pretty and it's your dream home mama don't be sad be grateful." Tiny pouted at her bestie.

" you always know how to fix my emotions you need your pussy ate." Lani rolled her eyes smiling in tiny's direction.

"Lord knows I missed your head it feels like Ian felt that in so longgg." Tiny whined taking a left pulling into the mall.

"Bitch you a fucking feen." Lani laughed slapping her knee.

"Oh see bitch i don't care your tongue works wonder." Tiny shrugged opening the door.

"Why do you act like this." Lani copied from tik tok.

"Like what?" Tiny followed along.

"Like that do you not see how you act." She mugged.

"No." Tiny quickly said both of them busting into laughter.

"I can't stand youuuu". Tiny laugh once more both of them walking into polo.

"Aww omg them baby shorts are so cute imma get them for my nephew." Lani dragged in adoration.

"You always buying that baby something and he ain't even turn one yet he is gone be spoiled." Tiny smiled.

"I know but it's okay cause he's a cute baby so he deserves it ." Lani replied purchasing the shorts leaving out the store tiny following behind her.

"Let's go in true religion I need to get this matching set I saw ." Lani giggled walking into store tiny following behind.

"Omg this is the fuck cute ." Tiny gagged at the two peice jogging set.

"You ain't lying." Lani looked at the before returning to looking for her own stuff.

"But yeah I really want an Audi rs7 they are literally the cutest/ fastest cars in the world when I fuck around and buy that imma act so bad." Lani kept on walking out the store over to the food court.

"You been wanting a Audi since we been lil girls I'm glad to know it's still in your heart boo." Tiny laughed at her bestie walking over to the chick-fill-a line.

"No for real though Miami seems like a good move everything really out here and it's pretty." Lani smiled looking at the menu.

"Been told yo bubble head self this." Tiny rolled her eyes once more at her besties slowness.

" Tiny rolled her eyes once more at her besties slowness