𝟬𝟬𝟯

D͙A͙L͙A͙N͙I͙ M͙O͙N͙R͙O͙E͙

"Girl leave it up to your fat head ass to call me at 8 in the morning

"Girl leave it up to your fat head ass to call me at 8 in the morning." Lani mugged the FaceTime video of tiny.

"Bitch shut up if I'm finna have to be driving you around you finna be on my timin." Tiny playfully rolled her eyes.

"Ouu girl I don't like you." Lani mugged grabbing her Versace rob putting it on, she grabbed her phone off the counter walking out of her bathroom.

"Where you going." Tiny asked seeing the background change.

"To go check the mail ." Lani responded walking to the kitchen to grab her AirPods putting one in and leaving the phone on the counter.

"I'm in your AirPods?" Tiny asked moving the camera a little causing Lani to wince at the noice.

"Yea Ian feel like holding my phone and the Mai- WTF ." Lani yelled out.

"What happened?!?" Tiny yelled right after.

"Why. The. Fuck. Is. There. A. Audi. Sitting. Outside. My. House." Lani shockingly spoke.

"Ok bitch did you have to do a dramatic pause after every word." Tiny rolled her eyes at the dramaticness.

"Yes because I did not buy this like at all." Lani exasperated.

"So then how did it get there? " tiny raised a brow.

"I don't know... wait I think it's something on the car." Lani spoke walking up the car seeing the white card with a red k sitting in between the windshield wipers.

-hello mami congratulations on your move to Miami I overheard this was your dream car so I thought I'll buy it for you pretty lady- k.

"Oh no that's some creepy white shit just leave it there and hope it disappears." Tiny quickly responded moving her phone.

"Hell no clearly it's a gift who am I to turned down a gift." Lani rolled her eyes walking back into the house to grab her phone.

"A dumb pretty bitch." Tiny responded seeing Lani in the camera her background moving back outside flipping the camera around showing the car.

"Waitttt... its so mf pretty never mind gone head keep it I can't even say nothing ." Tiny shrugged at the pretty car.

"Whoever did this is so sweet it's exactly what I wanted." Lani stared at the car in awe walking over to the door and getting in looking at the blacked out seats and red outlining.

"Yea it's cute and all but you better make sure youn got no stalker or whatever." Tiny reminded her.

"You right I am a influencer might be one of my crazy fans and how do they know where I live already I haven't even posted my move." Lani sat back in the seat pouting.