one shot married life ichinose route

Ayanokouji pov

I was married to ichinose honami 8 years ago now we have two kids one daughter named shoko who is now 7 and another named kiyone who is 5.

( I tired to think of names but I suck at that so I just decided on kiyone and a jjk female name )

Both me and honami are doctors.

I was still laying in bed thinking about when I should get up today her family is visiting so we didn't have work.

I decided to get up when I saw my wife honami sleeping beside me with a small smile on her face. She looked so pretty.

I went to the bathroom to get ready without waking up honami.

After I was done everything I went downstairs to start cooking breakfast.

" what are you making "

My wife honami came downstairs

" just some pancakes "

" do you need help "

" no I can do it myself "

" you should wake up the kid"

" yeah I will do that "

Honami went upstairs to wake up our children.

I just looked down to see the pancake I just baked to be burned.

I just signed knowing there is nothing I can do even though one pancake doesn't cost much it's still food I wasted.

I thought back to my years back at high school in my third year ichinose was able to convince me to join her class and I accepted.

It was the beat decision of my life I became best friends with kanzaki and started dating ichinose.

Now I can say for sure that I love ichinose with all my heart.

We graduated from class a after that me and honami went to med school together which my father paid for both of us.

My life raising my kids was pretty easy as chie sensei often offered to take care of shoko and kiyone. Plus my father took care of them. My mother in law also took care of them as times and they also had an aunt that took care of them.

My life was going perfectly except the fact that I just burned another pancake.

I gave him a funeral in my head.

A moment of silence for mister pancake number 2.

Timeskip 1 moment later.

" papa "

I turned around to see my first born shoko running to me.

She jumped on and I ended up failing thankfully nobody was hurt.

" good morning "

My wife honami came down with kiyone sleeping in her arms.

" mama "

Shoko ran to her mother to give her a big hug.

I looked down to see that pancake number 3 fell down.

Nòoooooooo

I started to cook again after I was done cooking I sat down with my family to eat with them.

" today we are going to meet  grandma and auntie right. "

Spoke shoko.

" yeah that's right dear "

" will grandpa be there "

" sadly no "

" that aucks he's so nice he could never hurt a fly and always buys us gifts "

When I heard that I almost choked on my morning coffee.

" we should get going now "

I nodded at that

" I will go get the car ready "

I went outside and got the car ready while I waited for honami, shoko and kiyone to come.

When they came we drove to honamis mothers home.

" hello there kiyotaka "

It was honamis little sister she was outside the house wearing a simple white t shirt with shorts on.

" hi "

" come inside "

I walked inside and saw my mother in law.

Timeskip ( there is no way i can write about it without the names of ichinose sister and mother )

After we left we went for ice cream

" you still like ice cream after all these years "

" yeah it's one of the things that bring me joy in my everyday life "

" thats good "

" huh "

" I meant about how there are still stuff you like "

" yeah I agree "

I saw shoko sharing some of her ice cream to kiyone who dropped hers.

I smiled at that sibling love while honami went to buy another for kiyone.

I was thinking about how much my life had changed wince I married honami.

I can still say for sure that I have no regrets and still believe it was the best decision of my life to transfer classes.

I felt something touch my hand and looked down to see shoko.

" can you come play with us papa "

I smiled and thought about how nobody will ever come between me and my family.