one shot nanase x ayanokoji

It has been a few weeks since I had been brought to that man's house under the care of a butler names Matsuo.

Today he left early because he needed to restock the fridge so I was left alone.

I just worked out and then started practicing the piano. When I heard the door bell i thought it was Matsuo who might have forgot the keys or maybe he had too much in his hands.

I walked over to the door and opened it.

There instead of Matsuo I saw a pretty girl with blonde hair and blue eyes with a nice figure.

I saw her eyes widen.

" hi who are you."

I spoke.

" umm do you know someone named Matsuo?"

I nodded and let her in but she didn't come in.

" are you going to just stand there "

" can I really come inside "

" yes "

She followed me inside she took in everything like the paintings on the wall and lights.

" why are you looking for matsuo."

" I am looking for him to give him his sons documents to allow him to go to a good high-school. "

I didn't think she should have came but maybe he wanted it done as soon as possible which is why he wanted to get it as soon as possible.

" he isn't home right now "

" I can wait "

" is there anything you want to drink "

" no its fine "

I nodded.

" do you want to see the house "

" really, can I?"

" Yeah my dad owns this house"

We walked around the house where I showed her everything it was actually fun and I realized I enjoyed her company.

( even if ayanokouji is a little ooc he didn't fall in love with kei for so long and I can't write romance if they don't feel anything for each other. )

Later matsuo can and took her home after that every Sunday she would come visit Me we also talked over the phone over time I even told her about my past.

She cried and said she was glad I was alive.

When I told her I was going to ahns she said she was also going to join a year later since she was younger.

I knew I held feelings for her though probably for the opposite gender.

I was too scared to confess as what would happen if that man gets to her first, I shouldn't think about it as tomorrow I need to go to school.

Year later

It has been a year since I had meet nanase and i was actually feeling quite sad or at least I think I am sad.

Today we got information on a new special exam where we need to team up with a first year if nanase kept her promise than I can just team up with her.

Maybe I will be left alone again I felt  pain I'm my heart when I thought about it.

We also got something call oaa app hirata got the highest score of 78 which was a b +.

I checked the first year's and saw at 3 place nanase Tsubasa 93.5 .