One shot Ayanokouji goes back in time

Ayanokouji pov 

Today was the day we would get our final special exam for the second year. 

Ryuuen and Sakayanagi have both made a very dangerous bet one that can change my plans. 

I would have to gain at least 100 million private points to make the class equal after the battle. The only person I could change for the better is Hashimoto but that would take way too long. If I make other classes lose class points then it won't be what I wanted. 

Making the class equal in class points isn't my plan, it's to make the class equal. 

( This is what I believe is what Ayanokouji's plan is and all shown above is nothing more than my theory on the future of Cote) 

I was thinking too much about the situation so I decided to walk outside. I was strolling around the campus when I saw something on the floor. I walked forward. 

It was a white card with some letters on it. 

Open the card to try for another try for class A.

It said that it would give another try for class A  which is good for normal students. 

I didn't need it but I guess I was curious about why it said it would give me another chance at class A.  The only thing I can think about is making you go to a lower grade. 

Maybe it was a card that makes you go down to a lower class like for me from Class 2B I would be changed to 1A. 

I opened it when I saw a white light.

On the bus 

I opened my eyes and saw that I was on the bus. My eyes opened wide when I realized it was the same bus I was on when I first came to ANHS. 

It was the same as earlier, it seemed that this was after the office lady gave her seat to the old woman. I didn't look at Horikita since I didn't want to deal with the same thing as the first time. 

The bus came to a stop so I walked outside. 

It was the same as earlier. 

Since this card was supposed to be used for someone who wanted to get another chance at getting into class A. It seems to make someone go back in time. 

I could use this to make some people stronger than they were in my timeline to make the classes equal. The timeline would be different than ours since if I decided to stand out then Ryuuen wouldn't get his drive to defeat me then he would lose the main force of Class C. If I were to get close to Ichinose since the start then what would happen? 

Well, she wouldn't get as close to me as stupid as it sounds but the only reason she listened to me so much was because she couldn't spend as much time with me as she wanted. 

I should stop talking to myself now. 

The best thing for now would be to keep it as close as the original but I didn't talk to Horikita so it's bound to change a lot. 

Making Horikita to the same extent I made her in my timeline would be hard and may take even longer with me not talking to her though it may be the opposite as I wouldn't have made myself sound like an idiot to her when we first talked. 

Since my information wouldn't be fully accurate then I should make friends with people from other classes and make them better.  This would mean that if Horikita is better then the class would still equal out if she isn't as good since I would be more social then more people in our class would improve.