Split personality Kushida

Idea from @Marisa-Kirasame

( Not sure if it worked ) ( Not really split personality )

Narrator pov 

 Ever since Kushida Kikiyo was young, she was a cheerful girl who always wanted the best for all those around her. She was a smart girl who understood things easily which made her the best at everything since she was young. 

But as she got older she started to lose at some things such as when she was 5, in her class two girls became better at reading. When she was 6, a new girl who transferred became better at math. And by the age of 8, all the physical attributes were beaten by other girls in her class. 

At the age of 9, all the sports were also taken by skilled girls. ( Some sports were taken over by other girls but this time all sports were taken ) 

But was she mad? Jealous? Angry? 

No 

Instead, she was happy for them but for some unknown reason, she was feeling...empty. She couldn't understand the feeling and felt bad. She kept smiling so others wouldn't feel bad for her. 

Eventually, she was feeling worse and worse. Her parents were the first to notice and asked her what was wrong but she just lied. Her father thought she was fine but her mother still thought something was wrong. 

One night she started moving uncontrollably and sweating, her mouth was moving and trying to produce a sound but her throat was so dry only a grasping sound was heard. She was stuck in a nightmare and no matter how hard she tried to wake up she was stuck. 

At night her mother came to her room because she wanted to ask where she was and which seat on an airline she wanted. ( Aisle, middle, and window ) 

 ( Can we all admit that the aisle is the best like the window is fine but the aisle is better? Nobody liked the middle seat  ) 

But when her mother went inside the room, she was shocked to see her daughter in such a state. 

She called loudly for her husband and he came quickly. He thought it was a cold until he realized his daughter wasn't waking up. He checked her heart rate and felt it was racing. 

" Quickly let's take her to the emergency hospital " 

" ye-yeah " 

Her mother choked on her words feeling worried for her daughter. 

As they carried their daughter to the car both parents were feeling uneasy about what was happening to their daughter. As they were driving they were thinking about their happy memories. When she first spoke. When they flew to China. When she first wrote their names. When she drew a drawing of the three as a happy family. All the times she gained medals. When they went to Mexico. When she first saw a puppy, she told them that she wanted one. 

As they drove without either knowing they were crying silently. ( I don't think people can but it's for dramatic effect ) ( Not quite dramatic tho ) 

When they arrived, she was rushed to a room. Where she had been for a few hours. Since it was a Friday night, her classmates won't know until Monday. Her parents were worried about her. 

The next day when she woke up she found out what happened. Her parents were worried about her and glad she was safe. When the doctor heard about this, he said there was nothing he could do. 

Her father was so frustrated that he saw his wife cry her eyes out that he went to a witch. She had offered him some pills that would help his daughter but there will be a catch. When he asked what was the catch, she told him that was something she couldn't tell him. 

He decided to take the risk and deal with the consequences. 

( I decided to do this cause I remember a story on Reddit where someone bought a deer hoove     ( May have been a monkey hand) that would grant all their wishes. They wished for 100k and nothing happened. The next day they found out their son was killed at his job and the job was going them 100k because he died there(Most likely fake tho ) ) 

When he gave the pill to her, the next few days Kushida Kikyo was doing better. 

But what he didn't know was that 

He had just made Kushida get a second personality, this personality was always wanting better for her/Kushida. This Kushida( I'll call her Kushi since it's short) had perfect memory and a perfect copy ability. 

This made her a better version of Kushida. ( In ability ) 

Since that happened Kushi has been trying to make Kushida less innocent. But hasn't worked. 

But she has over time been able to take control as time went on. In fact one day when she went to sleep, Kushi took over. She did a lot of things that Kushida wouldn't dream of doing. 

She knew that Kushida had many secrets and with her perfect memory, she remembered EVERYTHING. She had written everything on a webpage online. If that wasn't enough she had made a new account on social media and told everyone's crushes to each other. 

Now she was on her way to high school. 

End 

I was planning to make more but this is a pretty long preview 

Need 2 more followers for 700