𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓫𝓮 𝓪 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷❔

She was the most loving and kindest-hearted person I ever met but did I take the time to see if she was okay? Could stars be a person?

On the outside she was the life of the party, knowing everyone, always seen with a big smile. Always there when someone else is at their lowest and not letting them cry alone, shedding endless tears down her cheeks washing the makeup away to reveal the galaxy in her face.

That night, in the dormitory's darkest room, I kissed her soft Bow-shaped lips, If only I knew that would be the last time I kissed her. Around an hour or so later I got a call from her saying what I didn't feel like was like her last goodbye. Before I could ask her where she was going, the call ended and left me frozen in my thoughts about why she said goodbye. my phone vibrated to indicate a notification.

I quickly pulled it to my face unlocking it to show a newsletter had just been released the moment I realized what she meant. it had been done, I fell to the ground sobbing. The newsletter had shown a picture of a crime scene. The thing that caught my mind was that the girl had the same ring the girl I loved for years had worn with a small little green book turned upwards.

I knew it was her that I ran as fast as I could to the destination to where the crime scene photo was taken, pushing through the crowds. I was stopped by a police officer asking me what I was doing. I saw her hand and pushed through the police officer and fell to my knees once more. I put our hands together to still feel warmth. An investigator kneels to where I am and asks me 'sorry, but what is your relation to the girl?' I'm her girlfriend.'' I say looking into the investigator eyes ''will I sorry to inform you that Ms. Fleur Chevalier had fallen from an very high height and unfortunately didn't survived she died at 1:43am we performed CPR but she was unresponsive I'll give you two some time .''

The investigator kept eye contact with me through that whole time then left me to still process what had happened. I still wondered why her hands were still warm if they pronounced her dead. Before this night (morning of the day before) we were cuddled up in bed at her dorm talking about our week.

I don't want to let her go yet so I throw myself on Fleur so they couldn't take her away. That didn't stop a police officer from pulling me off her as they carefully put her on the bed on wheels still covering her whole body but her left hand. I kept my eyes on her as the officer held me down, she was being wheeled away. This whole time I had ignored the crowd but now I look up to see someone familiar in the crowd, someone with cotton candy braids wearing a black sleeveless shirt, a white button up shirt on top looking at me. That person looked a lot like Fleur but maybe they are completely different people with completely different lives. The girl waves at me before turning away and walking away from the crowd. I sit there on the ground as the crowd starts to disappear and the ambulance takes my lover away.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Let's get started! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I look forward to seeing you in the next one!Ⓛⓞⓢⓣ ⓚⓘⓓ out!