𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮

Lona winks and blows a kiss to the screen before going back to sitting next to Emi and Ffion, hugging both. Something seemed off about everyone, was it because Coreopsis the "Sunshine/troublemaker" of the group wasn't there? After a few mins into the live everything seemed to get better with Emi and Iona doing a bunch of dares, Rio stood next to Ffion as they cheered for the two troublemakers and Darius being very concerned as Ethan held him back. 2 hours into the live show they continued to answer some comments one would be "Can one of you call Coreopsis?" Ethan smirks at the camera after reading that comment "sure!" Emi pulls out her phone before calling her, making her evil smile at the camera.

 I can hear the calling sound coming from the kitchen counter and jump running to the counter looking at the screen with the name ''Girly Popp💖'' Maybe it was just some kind of telemarking or the friend she was waiting for. I don't know whether I should answer or not. So I let it ring. "Maybe she forgot her phone again somewhere. I'll call Daisy!" Emi steals Darius's phone and starts scrolling and clicks on something when the calling goes off and someone answers the call. "Hello? Sorry but I don't want to order any of your toys." the person on the other side says. "Hey big sis!" Emi excitedly says. "WAIT WHAT TOYS!?" Ethan and Lona both jumping in sync from their seats. 

"Oh hey li'l sis and weird toys, but anygay what's up?" the person on the other end says as there is a beeping from an oven or some kind of kitchen appliance.  "Big sis I think Coreopsis forgot her phone somewhere." Emi plays with her necklace again as she waits for the other person to respond. "I think I know where she left it. I'll give the phone to her. one sec, COREOPSIS!" Another conversation was heard from the other room until it went silent for a split second.

 Then a long "WEEEEEE'' was heard followed by a sigh from someone else. Then there was very heavy breathing from one of the people. The breathing was cut short and the person asked "what's going daisy?" "The Septets waiting for you!" the voice of the first person said "Okay okay thank you!" The second voice said  "oh and you're grounded!" there was a squealing sound as footsteps were getting quieter.

 "What's going girly popp!" In the background you could hear music playing and the sound of water. "Not much, Mommy fans wanted us to call you! Are you free?" Emi says "ohhh hey Babycakesssss! Yeah I'm free, just chill in a walkable shark blanket while watching two criminals eat snickerdoodles while I watch Matcha Gateau au Chocolats and Fluffy Japanese Pancakes Bake!" There was laughing in the background. 

 Everyone started laughing. "Coreopsis, why are you grounded?" Ethan reads out. "No one was injured in the process right?" Darius asked "Long story short Daisy and their friend were cooking but left to get more ingredients for the desserts leaving me to watch it. I left for 3 mins to go dance idol. To only come back to two tomatoes, one holding a platter of pitch black desserts. so that's how I got grounded by my very own twin sibling.

 And yes Darius no one was injured!" Coreopsis says. "Well they are 5 mins older than you!" Rio said "Only by 5 mins!" Coreopsis responds "Those were 5 relaxing minutes!" someone in the background speaks up. "Hey guys I heard from five of you Power Rangers where's number 6? How's Ffion?" Coreopsis asked 

"are you able to video call?" Rio asks "yeah let me just go to my room real quick!" Coreopsis says with a lot of sounds in the background "okay there we go!" The camera turns on and Emi turns the phone around to show the live shark blanket. "Hey girly & boizesss! Hey Ffion you there?" Emi turns the camera to Ffion and she takes the phone and starts to smile as Coreopsis talks to her in a volume that no one else can hear.

 After a few mins both Ffion and Coreopsis join the conversation. It makes me happy to see that the group is still active even when separated. Coreopsis, still in her blanket, dances around her room as the group answers questions. When the live hit the 3 hour mark Darius cut the group to say they had to go, which isn't really my favorite part of their lives. They wave goodbye and the live ends. I heard the phone ring again on the counter and I stand up still wrapped in my blanket and walk to the counter look who's calling it says "Daisy🌼" I pick it up answering it "hello? If you are the owner of this phone, you forgot it at my place." 

there was shuffling on the other end "So it was you Mariana!"

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Sooo who called Mariana? Welll we won't know until next time I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I thinking of posting on Sundays now but we'll see! :) I look forward to seeing you in the next one!⋆˚☆˖°Ⓛⓞⓢⓣ ⓚⓘⓓ⋆˚☆˖° out!