𝖭𝗈𝗍 ɑ𐓣 υρᑯɑ𝗍౿

Hey there! It's me, "Lost Kid." I hope you've had a good night's sleep and are planning to get some rest soon :). Hopefully, you are drinking that water bottle sitting near you 👀. Anygay! For the past few weeks, I have been revisiting my previous chapters and would like to inform you that I will be changing the format of this story. I plan to explore the perspectives of other characters in the story. For example, when I believe a part of Fleur's life should be shown, I will label that section as "Fleur's POV" and it will focus on what happens to Fleur in that scene. At other times, I will use the "Third Person POV" to narrate the story. The narrative perspective in the story is expected to shift between the third person, Fleur's, and Mariana's points of view. However, I might also incorporate Jade and other characters who may or may not have been introduced at this point in the story. Hey there, if you've made it this far into the story, thank you so much for reading! I hope you keep going, but if this isn't your thing, I hope you find something that makes you just as happy. Don't forget to take care of yourself – have a sip of that drink and grab a snack! And remember to take a break when you need it. Turn off your device and get some z's too, 𝖪 ᑲɣ౿౿౿౿౿౿!