𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮

ᑲα𝖼𝗄 𝗍ⱺ 𝗍ɦ𝖾 𝖿ᥣα𝗌ɦᑲα𝖼𝗄   

                                 𓍢ִ໋☕️✧˚ ༘ ⋆𓍢ִ໋☕️✧˚ ༘ ⋆𓍢ִ໋☕️✧˚ ༘ ⋆𓍢ִ໋☕️✧˚ ༘ ⋆𓍢ִ໋☕️✧˚ ༘ ⋆𓍢ִ໋☕️✧˚ 

I took a sip of my drink as I looked out the window. I see two people on the top of Paityn's pillar looking as though they were cleaning it. The two didn't look like maintenance workers, they didn't wear those hideous neon orange with neon yellow strips helmets, nor did they wear the vests that matched the helmets. One of them was wearing pajama pants and a fluffy coat while the other was wearing shorts and no coat. "WHO IN THE HELL WEARS SHORT ON A SNOWY DAY!?" This is what I would have shouted if the bus had been driven so fast. I think the driver was trying to make a smoothie with us. When the driver stopped at the bus stop everyone flooded out.

 I waited for the bus to clear up a bit before finally getting up from my seat, To avoid becoming a pancake. Saying a quick goodbye to the driver before running out. Once I escaped I pulled out my phone to check the time reading it was half past 4 so I had about 20 mins to get to the pillar. I decided to just take my time to get there. I pull out my air buds before putting them in and playing a playlist I loved dearly my favorite song begins to play "Everybody" by Ingrid Michaelson. Since the bus stop was near the Percy dorms I would have to go through them before getting to Paityn's pillar. 

They were usually extremely quiet in the afternoon since most people go back home on the weekends, but today was different. I walked past one of the buildings seeing a couple arguing over duck knows what. I quickly walk past the couple to only be faced with a giant refrigerator being thrown out of a window. I dodged it somehow by falling on the grass. WHY IS PERCY'S QUARTERS SO CHAOTIC TODAY!? Is what I thought as I quick stand up and run as fast as I could to avoid having another near death experience. 

I get to Paityn's pillar four minutes before 5 safely, out of breath. There was no brown fluffy coat in sight. So I walk to the bench near the pillar and wait in the cold. All of sudden I heard a sound louder than the song I was listening to. It was someone yelling, " REMY JELLYFISHES DON'T HAVE BRAINS!" I turn to see two people running in my direction. 

Both with latte colored hair that moved like waves. One of them looked at me before smiling bright and quick stopping, pulling the other person back. "Mariana! So sorry for being late." Fleur says  quickly fixing her hair. Showing the rainbow under her hair. "No worries!" I quick say pull off my headphones and turning to look at the person behind her. my eyes follow. 

Smiling when she realized I was looking at the person behind her. Who was quickly fixing their hair. "This is Remy. My twin sister!" Remy quick puts on a cap probably to cover her face for a reason I do not know. "Remy, this is Mariana one of my classmates I was telling you about!" Fleur says turning to Remy helping her with the cap. 

"Nice to meet you Remy!" I say with a bright smile. Remy doesn't respond but moves her left hand to her forehead before making a salute. Fleur looked confused as she looked at Remy but quick snapped her hand before turning to me "Right, I forgot Remy lost her voice a few days ago from all the yelling she had to do. So sadly for now she's going to speak sign." Fleur says as Remy and her nod in sync.

"Ohh try putting some salt in a glass of water, it should help." I say with a smile. Remy nods in reply. At this point I realize Remy and Fleur both have caramel eyes. Creamy and buttery like the kind of  sweet treat you may crave when you are sleeping. "Oh before I forgot here's your phone Remy."

 I quickly realize I still have Remy phone and quickly take it out of my bag before handing it to her. "It was low on battery so I charged it and just to let you know I think someone was trying to reach you pronto." Remy looks at me before moving her phone to her other hand before moving her left hand to her chin before lowering it to me. I move my right hand to my chin before pulling it away from myself. Remy's eyes lit up "Mariana you know sign?" Fleur asks me curiously. I rock my right wrist up and down before responding with "yes!" all of sudden I hear a song.

 It sounded like a guitar being played. As I turn my head to find the source I hear Fleur's voice "Rémya isn't that Priscila?" Remy quickly pull her phone. Remy's eyes widen and even if she had a mask on I could tell she was smiling. She quickly pointed to her phone and Fleur nodding before saying "Yeah yeah have fun. Oh and text me if you are coming home!" As Remy becomes tinier and tinier the further she went until I saw a brown blur. 

I look back at Fleur who was already looking at me with her caramel orbs. Suddenly I feel a vibration. I say quickly before taking out my phone seeing that it was Myoga, I quick looked at fleur who had a curious face "Sorry, let me take this!" Fleur quickly nod before saying "sure!" I answer the call worried since Myoga doesn't usually call me out of the blue including on her and her partner's free day. I put the put the phone to my ear to not hear Myoga's voice but her partner... 

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

𝚰𝗌 𝐌𝗒ⱺ𝗀α ⱺ𝗄α𝗒? 𝚰 ωⱺ𐓣'𝗍 𝗌ρ𝗂ᥣᥣ 𝗍ɦ𝖾 𝗍𝖾α🍵, 𝚰 ɦⱺρ𝖾 𝗒ⱺυ 𝖾𐓣𝗃ⱺ𝗒𝖾ᑯ 𝗍ɦ𝗂𝗌 𝖼ɦαρ𝗍𝖾𝗋 ⱺ𝖿 "𝐖ɦ𝖾𝗋𝖾 ᑯ𝗂ᑯ 𝗒ⱺυ 𝗀ⱺ?" 𝐇ⱺρ𝖾 𝗍ⱺ 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒ⱺυ 𝗂𐓣 𝗍ɦ𝖾 𐓣𝖾𝗑𝗍! 𝐑𝖾ꭑ𝖾ꭑᑲ𝖾𝗋 𝐃𝗋𝗂𐓣𝗄 𝗌ⱺꭑ𝖾 ωα𝗍𝖾𝗋🥤α𐓣ᑯ 𝖾α𝗍 𝗌ⱺꭑ𝖾 𝖿ⱺⱺᑯ🥣α𐓣ᑯ 𝖾𐓣𝗃ⱺ𝗒 𝗒ⱺυ ᑯα𝗒! 𝐃ⱺ𐓣'𝗍 𝖿ⱺ𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍ⱺ 𝗍ⱺυ𝖼ɦ 𝗀𝗋α𝗌𝗌 𝗍ⱺᑯα𝗒!🌿 Ⓛⓞⓢⓣ ⓚⓘⓓ ₍ᐢ. ̫.ᐢ₎ 𝚘𝚞𝚝!