𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵

I start to kick the person's legs but they keep their grip on my waist. "Stay still and I probably won't hurt you!" The man says starting to try to lift me. I started to use my hands to hit the person's head and hopefully get his DNA which caused him to let go of my waist and get a hold of my wrists, as the man was about to cover my mouth and nose with a cloth I kicked his private area causing him to fall to the ground "I'M NOT SOME KIND A DOLL FOR YOU HORNY ASS, GO TO A FUCKING STRIP CLUB!" I yell as I run to a brighter area. I looked through my contacts to find someone to pick me up and saw Jade's phone number we exchanged two nights ago. I thought for a while if I should call her if she was busy, but I ended up calling and waiting to hear her voice. 

"Oh hey sugarplum, what's up?" Jade says and I can hear was either she was talking to someone or was watching a show. "Hi Jade, are you busy?" I ask fixing my coat "Nope, just giving myself a manicure! Why? Did the world finally make the endless cake?" Jade says as the sound of the person talking goes silent. "Ohh you have to invite me next time! Haha, sadly not...um, I was heading back to my dorm but a strange man tried to Harass me and I don't feel safe walking back now..." I say checking behind me "Next time I'll invite the gang so you can meet them! What an Asshole, anygay send me your location I'm on my way right now! Stay on call with me." Jade says as I quickly send her my location before hearing heels hit the floor and then Jade talking to someone before hearing a slam of the door. "Stay near there is a crowd Mariana!" Jade says before starting to yell at the people on the street. I move to where there is a few people until I see a familiar pink Kia Ray pull over. "Marianna where's the asshole? Did he touch you?" Jade asks walking out with a heel in hand "I left him in the alleyway...he did touch me...But I kicked his nut." I say as I scratch my wrist because I felt something crawling on my arm. "THAT'S MY FUTURE SISTER IN LAW...well after Remi and Olivia." Jade says softly pushing me into the car as she ignores the people looking at us weirdly. After getting in the car, Jade started to drive through the streets. "I didn't see you today, are you alright Jade?" I say turning to Jade who looked like something changed. "hm? Oh yeah I'm alright there was a family event going on and I had to drop off Miles and our younger sisters at the airport. Miles passport was expired so I had to stay and find a way for him to go. 

When I was on my way back it was already 3 so I thought there was no point on going to school. So I ended up giving myself a makeover, which is why I now have my hair in a cap!" Jade responds with the same smile she always had. "Oh, you don't go to family events?" I ask see how Jade was rubbing her hands around her furry stirring wheel. "Nah, my parents divorced when I was 8, leaving my mother to take care of us until my freshman year. Near exam season she left to be with her new family. The next year when Miles was moving to the college, our mother came back and lived with us for a month. She would act like she didn't leave a 15-year-old to raise triplets. That was until one day during dinner I snapped. I lost my mind to the point Miles had to take the triplets to Fleur's house for a week. On the third day, I tried to kill my mother, the same lady who used to put matching outfits on Miles and me since people would confuse us as twins. When Fleur's older sister walked into the house, she saw me with the knife. In the background, there were sirens and flashing lights of red and blue being seen in through the beige curtains of the house. In an instant, Olivia took the knife out of my hands before throwing it aside. My mother ran out the day she left... Olivia stood by my side the whole time. That night my mother left she was out of the picture. Olivia took care of the triplets while I was in a hospital. I remember the day before I was released I received a letter addressed to me in a handwriting that I hadn't seen in a while, It was my mother's. It was the same pen with purple ink that she used when she wrote on my weekly reading logs. The letter was about how she decided to no longer be a part of my life by signing a form that allowed me to live my own life without her being legally my mother. The last line of the letter has stood in my mind since the day I first read it. 'I signed the paper to focus on my real family, so enjoy your new life, Jade.' Her 'real' family? I wondered why the hell she ever came back if we weren't considered her 'real' family. When I was released from the hospital after spending a month. I stayed at Oliva's for a week, not going to school just staying in Olivia's bed and only getting up to eat or use the bathroom. Once the week was over Olivia dragged me to school. Of course, there was gossip everywhere about me going to a mental hospital for trying to kill my mother but I didn't care. I let them bully me, let them hit me, pull pranks on me, but Olivia always beated the shit out of them. Always looking out for others. So most holidays and other monthly dinners  Miles and the triplets go over to their mother's and I stay here to celebrate with Fleur's family." Jade says the last part in a lower tone before continuing to drive down the lightly dim streets with few gathering at each corner. 

probably on their way to or on their way back from their study groups, It is a Monday after all. 

𝐖ⱺ𝗋ᑯ 𝖼ⱺυ𐓣𝗍 𝗍ⱺ 𝗍ɦ𝗂𝗌 ρⱺ𝗂𐓣𝗍: 1071 𝐖ⱺ𝗋ᑯ𝗌

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝚰𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝚰𝐌𝐄?! 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝚰𝐀𝐍𝐀?! 𝚰 ωⱺ𐓣'𝗍 𝗌ρ𝗂ᥣᥣ 𝗍ɦ𝖾 𝗍𝖾α🍵, 𝚰 ɦⱺρ𝖾 𝗒ⱺυ 𝖾𐓣𝗃ⱺ𝗒𝖾ᑯ 𝗍ɦ𝗂𝗌 𝖼ɦαρ𝗍𝖾𝗋 ⱺ𝖿 "𝐖ɦ𝖾𝗋𝖾 ᑯ𝗂ᑯ 𝗒ⱺυ 𝗀ⱺ?" 𝐇ⱺρ𝖾 𝗍ⱺ 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒ⱺυ 𝗂𐓣 𝗍ɦ𝖾 𐓣𝖾𝗑𝗍! 𝐑𝖾ꭑ𝖾ꭑᑲ𝖾𝗋 𝐃𝗋𝗂𐓣𝗄 𝗌ⱺꭑ𝖾 ωα𝗍𝖾𝗋🥤α𐓣ᑯ 𝖾α𝗍 𝗌ⱺꭑ𝖾 𝖿ⱺⱺᑯ🥣α𐓣ᑯ 𝖾𐓣𝗃ⱺ𝗒 𝗒ⱺυ ᑯα𝗒! 𝐃ⱺ𐓣'𝗍 𝖿ⱺ𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍ⱺ 𝗍ⱺυ𝖼ɦ 𝗀𝗋α𝗌𝗌 𝗍ⱺᑯα𝗒!🌿 Ⓛⓞⓢⓣ ⓚⓘⓓ ₍ᐢ. ̫.ᐢ₎ ⱺυ𝗍!

𝐏.𝐒. 🌟