𝓘 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾...

I just sit there wondering what had just happened for what felt like seconds later revealed to be hours I found myself in my room on my bed the light was burning through the sunshield blazing my eyes making me open my eyes to hear the sound of the city waking up in the background and water in the coffee maker sizzles. I hear footsteps running down the hall stopping at the doorway of my room it was none other than my roommate. Araluen is my roommate who is an exchange student from Australia. She is majoring in medicine. She saw me laying in my bed with my eyes open and walked into the room. "How are you feeling?" she asks me with her warm nursing smile. Walking closer to the bed. 

"I'll come back during lunch to check up on you okay?" I nod again and she walks out of the room and runs to rescue the boiling water from the coffee machine. I lay in my bed while hearing Araluen run around the kitchen and yelled goodbye to me and ran out before the bell tower rings and I remember my love. In freshman year of high school Fleur used to ring the school bell for ten dollars each morning. Fleur had Insomnia and barely slept at night.

During class she would often fall asleep, when class got wayyyy too boring I would watch her sleep, her face was so peaceful, so soft. There was this one grumpy teacher who would catch her and slam a wooden stick on her table making her wake up with a frown on her face. During breaks she would stop by the bakery I worked at and gets a Mochaccino. One day when someone called in sick and there would have to be two people for each shift I volunteered and took the shift. But as I was restocking from the other shift the bell from the door rang and I saw her brown locks jumping wildly.

Fleur came with some friends. I welcomed them and she smiled, asking me why I missed the long but "interesting" lecture. I already knew she was probably asleep for most of it so I just said that one of my coworkers had fallen ill and I chose to cover for them. She then smiled brightly and ordered for her and her friends but what was different this time was that she ordered a croissant. She paid as I told her that it should be ready in a few mins and just smiled and thanked me then walked with her friends to the empty table.

The sun peaking through the clouds. I quickly made their drinks and bagged a croissant and putting the order on the counter ringing the bell at the counter "number 64!" I called out and Fleur walked to pick the drink but then realized she had two hands so I asked her "need a hand?" she only looked up with her smile "I got it!" and found a way to hold two drinks with her arms, holding the other two with her hands and leaving the croissant on the counter quickly saying "Thank you!" and running to the table I was going to question her about her croissant but I was stuck with someone who had a hard time ordering.

When the person was finally done and I gave everyone there in line their orders my shift finally ended and I was going to give Fleur her croissant but by the time I pulled the croissant out of the oven. Fleur's friends were getting up with her drinks in hand laughing in their conversation. Fleur still seated her curls jumping as she writes something done and then standing up and leaving. The sun was covered by clouds again. It was about closing time and my coworker for this shift helped me clean up in the counter area while I went to clean the tables and floors. I stopped when I got to the table Fleur and her friend were sitting at and saw that there was a note on the table being helded down by a star hair clip. 

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Ohh a note with a star hair clip what does the not say I'm curious! We won't find out until next time I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I look forward to seeing you in the next one! Ⓛⓞⓢⓣ ⓚⓘⓓ out!