"Thanks, Dad." ✯

-Set In : After The War Against Angels-

Charlie was sitting next to her Girlfriend, Vaggie, and her dad, Lucifer. Leaning onto Vaggie's shoulder as she talked about updates from the hotel.

Charlie was always so excited to talk about her hotel, So Lucifer enjoyed her ranting about her sil-..

Sweet. Idea.

Anyways, Lucifer glanced over at Alastor, Who was making some Tea.

"Would you like some tea, Dear?" He asked Charlie, A wide, Yellow grin on his face.

"Oh, Yes Please, Alastor." Charlie nodded.

"I'll take one too." Vaggie chirped, Smiling at her Girlfriend.

"Of course." Alastor nodded, Pouring tea into three cups.

"I want one too-" Lucifer started.

"Oh, it seems all the tea is gone." Alastor shrugged as he poured the rest of the tea down the drain, Tentacles shooting out of his back to give Charlie her Tea, Spilling a bit on Vaggie but giving her the tea.

Vaggie scowled, Charlie sighed and helped her clean the Tea up.

"You've got to be kidding me-" Lucifer groaned.

He didn't even glance over at Lucifer, sitting down on the sofa, One leg crossed over the other as he pulled the newspaper out, Although every newspaper Alastor had, Had somehow been from Hell in the 1920's.

Lucifer was still annoyed, So he clicked his fingers at The Deer.

"Get me some tea."

"Mm? And why should I?" His red eyes met Lucifer's, Who held a glare.

"Because I'm the King of Hell." Lucifer pulled that card a lot to get what he wanted, But it soon wore off the fear in Alastor, Since he knew Lucifer would never dare do anything to Charlie's favo-..

Co-Host.

So Alastor was basically care free, He had Lucifer on a leash. Although, He knew if Charlie wasn't there, He'd probably get his ass whooped.

He didn't mind that and glanced over at Charlie.

She frowned, Clearly unhappy.

If Alastor had a heart which worked, It would be broken to see the girl so disappointed, His brows furrowed a bit, His permanent smile not fading.

He sighed.

Before snapping his fingers, Tentacles flew from his back and grabbed the kettle, Turning it on and starting to prepare the tea.

Alastor pretended to not notice Charlie's greatful smile which warmed both Alastor and Lucifer up to the core.

"Thanks, Dad." She said without thinking.

It felt as if the whole population of hell had frozen, Alastor, Who was sipping on his tea, Spat it out, Coughing and holding the arm rest, Eyes wide.

Lucifer, Who was getting closer with his daughter every day, Felt as if an angel had tore his heart out and stabbed it with every angelic weapon that an Angel could possess.

Vaggie, Who was finally getting used to her drink, Dropped the tea onto the ground.

Husker, Who was drinking some cheap beer, Coughed and choked on it, The bottle falling to the ground.
He coughed, Looking at the Princess of hell.

Angel Dust, Who was sitting on the bar and flirting with Husker, As usual, Fell off of it in shock.

Nifty, Who was cleaning the fireplace, Shot out from in it, Gasping.

Charlie looked at them all.

"Uh-"

"THE FUCK DID YOU CALL HIM?!" They all yelled, Except for Alastor and Lucifer, Who were looking at Charlie.

Alastor in shock and a slight bit of pride, While Lucifer..

Well, Lucifer was ready to commit murder. Or maybe suicide. Even though he only had the power to do one.

He looked at the ground, Body trembling.

"You called him.." Lucifer muttered.

He stood up, Then walked outside, Slamming the door.

The six residents of the hotel were silent.

Charlie raised from her seat, But Alastor stopped her.

"Give us a minute, Dear." He nodded to the girl, Who nodded back.

Alastor walked to the door, Opening it to see Lucifer on the porch.