Chapter-4

Tae made dinner and also fed little Kookie. He stored some food in the hot box for Hobi so that he can give him some when he wakes up. He took Kookie to the guest room and made him sleep there as he didn't want Kookie to disturb Hobi's sleep. He told Kookie a bed time story, sang a lullaby and cuddled him so that he can sleep.

Tae went to his shared room and he found Hobi waking up after 6 hours. Hobi slowly opened his eyes and looked at Tae. Tae ran to him and made him sit comfortably. He held Hobi's hands and asked him if how he was feeling.

Hobi just nodded his head and looked down. He didn't know how to tell Tae that little Kookie asked him about Jungkook. Even his name traumatizes him a lot. He didn't want to project Jungkook as a bad person infront of his little Kookie's eyes even though his son doesn't know him and even when Jungkook is actually an evil person.

"Hobi..Kookie asked you about his appa right? He wanted to know about his father. I think he has seen his friends with their appa and they would have been talked about their appa so much and thats why he has asked you so much questions" said Tae

A loud sob escaped from Hobi's mouth. He started crying. The least person he wanted to talk about is Jungkook and he didn't even want that man's shadow near his son. However, Kookie is Jungkook's son and he can't hide it forever. One day or the other, the truth will be out but Hobi was sure that even if Jungkook knows the truth and claims him as his son, he would never give him to Jungkook.

"Tae..I am so scared Tae. Kookie was asking about him. All the bad memories hit me like a tract Tae. I don't wanna talk about Jungkook to Kookie. Please help me. Iam so scared" cried Hobi hugging Tae so tighlty.

"Tae broke the hug and caressed Hobi's cheeks. He made Hobi look at his eyes, he held Hobi's hands in his big hands and he started speaking, " Hobi.. I know that you hate him and don't like speaking about him but still I want to talk something important with you and it is something to do with Jungkook too. I hope you are okay with this. You can't always run away from him or from the entire world and at a point of time, you yourself will feel tired and exhausted. So, please give me a chance and hear what I am gonna say." Said Tae with a serious face.

"Okay Tae.. Tell me.. I know that you will always think for my own goodness." Said Hobi.

"Hobi..It's been nearly 5 years since that incident happened and since I lost my Hobi who used to live in his own happy world, who makes the other people also feel happy and safe and who dance like a butterfly. It's been five years since you came out and faced the crowd. I know what you have undergone is a very worst thing ever that no one should face it in their life and I was also with you but it's been five years and how many more years are you gonna stay here in the house, dumping away all your passion and dreams".

"Enough is enough Hobi. Stop all this. Come out and face the crowd. That bas'tard who ruined your life is happily loitering on the streets but look at you, you, you locked yourself here for five fuck'ing years. You lost all your dreams and passion whereas he went to a foreign country and have been more successful. He came to Korea few days back and guess what, he will definitely try to find out, atleast to show you that he is living a happy life" said Tae.

"Please be strong Hobi. Ofcourse I will take care of you for my entire life but I want my old Hobi back. Be brave, come outside and face the world Hobi. When a betrayer like Jungkook loiters around the world, playing around everyone's life then why can't you Hobi. I wanna give you wings Hobi, use that and fly again like a butterfly. Show this world that you are so strong and can bounce back like a pheonix that fly high and come into life even after burned into ashes." Said Tae.

"Whatever you are saying is right Tae. I shouldn't just sit and mourn for my entire life. I should come out and face the world and I should do it atleast for my little Kookie. I have to fight back all people who try to snatch my little Kookie from me. I will no longer just sit and think about my past. Whatever happened has happened and now I try to move on from that. Thank you so much Tae. I really don't know what I would have done if I don't have you in my life. I am so grateful to God for giving you" said Hobi.