Chapter-14

Hobi was already in pain and limping on his way to class. He could see some students looking at him in a disgusting way, soem were gossiping among themselves making Hobi really uncomflortable. He clutched his back bag tightly and walked without looking at anyone. He started to walk fast ignoring all his pain in his lower area.

.

Even the students who were keenly studying, stopped their activity just to have a look at him and pass some dirty comments. Tears brimmed in his eyes and he couldn't take any longer and so he tried his best to run away forgetting all his pain.

.

Hobi's eyes were searching for one person and it is none other his Jungkookie hyung. He kept on running clutching his backbag and his eyes fell on Jungkook. He quickly ran to Kook and tried to hold his hands but what he did really shook him to the core.

.

Jungkook was speaking and giggling with Kai and Lisa. When Hobi hold his hand, he quickly removed his hand and pushed him on the ground with a smirk while Lisa and Kai laughed at Hobi.

.

Kook took a tissue from his bag and wiped his hand which Hobi held. He throwed that used tissue on Hobi's face and laughed at him while the students started to gather around them. Tears flowed from his eyes and Hobi used his sweater paws to wipe his tears. His fragile hands were filled with scratches and blood was oozing out the other hand as he used his hands to balance himself on the ground when Kook pushed him hardly. The scratches hurted him so bad as he fell on the gound with force. He never thought that his Kookie hyung will behave in such a bad way.

.

Kai gave his hand to Hobi to help him stand but Hobi ignored it and tried to stand on his own. He was already tired and worn out because of studying and intense s'x he had with Kook for the past three days. Atlast, he stood up with so much difficulty and dusted out the sand from his cloth.

.

"Aww..Jungkook..congrats on winning this bet. Here is your 50,000₩. I thought you were really in love with him but you remained true to the bet and won it. Sorry for doubting you man" said Kai and gave him 50,000 won.
.

Kook got it happily and Hobi couldn't understand anything. Tears kept on flowing from his eyes. He was just looking at all these things and trying to comprehend everything.
.

Jungkook started to fan himself with those money and looked at Hobi with a smirk.
.

"Ohh Kai..I don't need this money. You know right, I am already from a rich family, my father is the owner of Jeon Corporations and my weekly pocket money is more than this. What am I gonna do this mere amount. You have this dude and I just wanted to complete the bet and nothing more than that" said Kook.
.

"Ohh..Kookie..you won it and I can't take it back man. Have it to yourself" said Kai.
.

"Hyung.." called Hobi in a small voice as he can't understand anything.
.

"Don't hyung me Jung Hoseok. People like you don't have rights to to call me hyung or by name. Stay at your place. Now, everything is over and don't come behind me" said Kook and Hobi felt dizzy listening to all his words. Each and every word pierced his heart and felt like he has been stabbed multiple times with a sharp knife.

.

"I can't..un..understand" shuttered Hobi and tears continuously flowed from his eyes.
.

"Ohh..my innocent Hobi..Kook just played with you. He was never in love with you and it was just a bet. I mean the bet was to make you fall in love with him and thats it..he won. He will never fall in love with such a poor boy. Maybe some one rich and beautiful like me, deserves him and not a beggar boy like you" said Lisa and flipped her hair.