Chapter-5

Jimin saw Hobi giving some snacks to his kids and also talking with them. He felt really bad for bullying Hobi during the college days. He made use of Hobi's sweet nature, his kindness and made him fall for Jungkook's trap. Hobi considered him as his friend but he betrayed him. Jimin was very well aware of Jungkook's plan of making Hobi fall in love with him but not about the bet but still he didn't warn Hobi about him. He rather supported Jungkook and played the role of Hobi's friend. If Jimin had already warned about Jungkook's plan, Hobi would have lived a happy life. After seeing Hobi with a kid resembling Jungkook, Jimin felt so guilty. That kid has grown without Appa's love and care. Hobi also deserved Jungkook's care especailly during his pregnancy but he got none.

Jimin captured a photo of Hobi and Kookie and sent it to Yoongi. Hobi looked so ethereal ,young and also as same as he looked during his college days. There wasn't no change in behaviour as well as in his looks. He was still kind and calm with his usual sunshine smile.

When little Kookie saw his papa, he bid good bye to his friends and ran towards his papa. His papa Hobi gave some snacks to Jimin and Jin's kids and bid good bye to them. He took Kookie in his arms and kissed him lovingly. Jimin captured all those photos and sent it too Yoongi. After Hobi went with Kookie, Jimin picked up his and Jin's kids.

The entire ride was so silent. Usually Jimin used to ask them if how the day went but today, but now his mind was totally filled with Hobi. All his thoughts were about Hobi. He dropped Soobin in Jin's cafe and even when Jin asked if why he looks so heart broken, he just said that he was not feeling good.

When he reached the home, he made some snacks for his kids and remained calm the entire day. Jimin is someone who can't remain silent for more than a minute but today, it was all different.
He didn't even scold the kids when they made mess of the food. The kids spilled the food on the kitchen floor and even some on tjeir dress. Jimin didn't scold them but rather he just started to clean the mess, bathed them and remained silent.

He was so guilty after seeing Hobi and that too with a kid. He knows how difficult is too bring the baby to the world. He struggled too much during his first pregnancy even though he had his husband Yoongi and all his friends to support him but Hobi has struggled all alone. Jimin thought that  Hobi didn't have anyone to support him both financially and phsically during his pregnancy.

________________________________________

After seeing the pic of Hobi and his
little son Kookie, Yoongi came home early. He know that Jimin will be sad and will be blaming himself for the evil things Jungkook did to Hobi. He may go into depression thinking about Hobi. Even though Jimin bullied and tricked him, he never thought of playing with Hobi's emotions. He just thought that Jungkook is playing around Hobi, he never knew about Jungkook's bet and his idea of sleeping with Hobi and insulting him around the public.