Chapter-3

Hobi dropped Kookie at home and when he tried to carry Kookie inside the bedroom to change his clothes, Kookie didn't allow Hobi to touch him. It made Hobi sad as Kookie never behaved like this with him. He couldn't understand if what has gotten into Kookie as he has been avoiding him since he returned home from school. With lots and lots of effort, Hobi bathed Kookie and changed his clothes. He tried to feed him his favourite banana cookies, but he himself took a few cookies and ate it. Hobi felt like crying but he didn't want to cry infront of Kookie as he will also starts to cry if he see his papa crying.

Hobi called Tae and told him everything. Tae promised him that he will be there in few minutes. In the mean time, Hobi don't know what to do, so he went to his bedroom, where he saw Kookie lying on the bed with a sad face.

Kookie..Are you mad at me? Papa is so sorry. What does my Kookie want? Ask me anything Kookie, I will try my best to give it to you. You know me right? You know that Papa will never say no to you? So tell me what does my little baby Kookie wants? asked Hobi in a very pleading tone.

After hearing his papa's words, Kookie hugged his papa and snuggled him. He understood that he broke his papa's heart but he wanna know about his appa.

"Papa..Jiyoon,Yoonshik and Soobin all habe Appa but Kookie dwon't habe appa. Where ish my appa? Kookie wanna see him. Me mwisses him." said Kookie with a pout.

Hobi was so speechless, he really don't know what to do

Hobi was so speechless, he really don't know what to do. His felt like crying and his eyes almost filled with tears. He doesn't want to tell about the betrayer to his little Kookie. He can't tell about how he has been cheated, betrayed and throwed like a used tissue. Little Kookie is not at the age to understand all these things.

"Why does Appa hate Kookie so meuch? He dwoesn't showed his face two me. Where ish my appa? He dwon't wike Kookie? asked Kookie and started crying.

Hobi couldn't even uttered a word. All his past memories started to hit him like a track. Hobi felt some difficulties in breathing, felt dizzy, his heart beat rised and his whole body started to tremble and sweat. Suddenly his eyes black out and he fell on his bed and that is when Tae entered the home from the office.

When he open the door, he saw Hobi falling on the bed gasping for air. He quickly ran to Hobi and tried to wake him up. He saw Kookie crying by looking at the state of his papa.

"Unwcle Taetae..papa ish not speaking with Kookie. He ish nwot waking up.." cried Kookie.

"Papa..Wakie wakie..chur Kookie is crying. Chu don't wike Kookie crying right. Wook papa..chur babwe ish crying. Talk two mwe. Wake up pwease. Wook at mwe. Talk two mwe" cried little Kookie.

Tae hugged Hobi and made him feel relaxed. Tae made Hobi lay on his chest
and patted him. His heart beat made Hobi feel relaxed. He whispered sweet things and patted him.