Chapter-10

Flash back continues

Tae hold Hobi's hands and they both went to their class. They both have chosen the same course and so they have same hours, they sat near each other. Jimin bid bye to his finacè, to the bully gang and came to the class, the first thing he noticed was the cute boy and the nerd boy. They both were giggling upon some silly jokes and Jimin remembered about Kook's words.
.

He went and sat on the other chair near Hobi

He went and sat on the other chair near Hobi. Tae and Hobi gave him a warm smile and Jimin also smiled at him. He introduced himself to them and acted cute, every now and then to make sure that they both won't suspect him. He wanted to befriend both especially Hobi, so that he can collect some information about him and tell that to Kook.
.

They first two period went out well, Hobi and Tae were talking notes so sincerely and Jimin wasn't interested but to portray himself as a topper infront of both, he took notes with a sulk evident on his face.

.

It was break for 15 minutes and that is when Jin came to Vhope's class to see if how they are doing. The first person who caught Jin's eyes was Jimin, he saw him sitting near Hobi, eating some snacks and smiling with Vhope, he stopped smiling when he saw Jin looking at him. He turned his face to the other side because he is well aware that Jin knows about his other side as Jin was his school senior. Jimin has been suspended for about three to five times for his rude behaviour, bullying and teasing whereas Jungkook was suspended nearly 10 times in school and over 8 times in college and attimes, police compaints were also given but he wasn't arrested as he is from the rich back ground. Even when the victims protest, they were made to shut their mouth with money.

.

Jimin's face reaction totally changed after seeing Jin but he tried to act cool

Jimin's face reaction totally changed after seeing Jin but he tried to act cool. He didn't want Jin to expose him to Hobi and Tae, if he does that, then these both will unfriend him and he can't collect any information about Hobi.

.

Jin called Hobi and Tae and they both went near him. He took him to the nearby empty class room and told them to stay away from Jimin. He told them that he is not the one he tries to portray infront of them, and advised them to be careful around him. Jin also told him that he was a bully in school and has bullied many students, even got few suspensions. Tae and Hobi was shocked after hearing it and they took a mental note to stay away from Jimin.