Chapter-7

At office

It was 2 at afternoon and Hobi was still sleeping soundly because of the medication. Tae went to the room where Hobi was sleeping peacefully. He checked his temperature and it was normal now. It was already 3 at afternoon and Hobi didn't eat his lunch so, Tae woke up and made him sit. He gave him the glass of milk and with so much of tantrums, Hobi drank the milk. Tae told him that he will pick up Kookie from the school and asked Hobi to not to stress so much. He made Hobi to sleep.

.

Tae went to Kookie's play school to pick him up and on the way to school, he got some pastries for both kids and Hobi. Hobi had already told him to give some pastries for Yoonshik, Jiyoon and Namjin's kids. When he got down from the car, he saw little Kookie playing with Yoonmin's kids and Namjin's kid Soobin. After seeing him, Kookie came running. Seeing him running towards the gate, the other kids also ran thinking thinking that their favourite Uncle Hobi has came. Kookie ran to Tae calling him appa. The kids were disappointed especially Yoonshik on seeing Tae as he though his uncle Hobi has came to pick his son Kookie and he is his favourite uncle and for other kids too.

.

"Hello Kiddos.. I am Kim Taehyung. Kookie's appa. You can call me Uncle Tae and I have already met Soobin. I know him and now I want to know about you two" said Tae looking Yoonmin's kids.

.

"Hwello..Unwcle Tae..I am Min Jiyoon and this ish my bwother Min Yoonshik we are tiwins" said Jiyoon showing his two fingures making Tae coo at his cutness. Jiyoon looked like the exact copy of Yoongi whereas Yoonshik looked exactly like Jimin.

 Jiyoon looked like the exact copy of Yoongi whereas Yoonshik looked exactly like Jimin

.

Yoonshik was looking at the ground with the pout. So Tae wanted to know if why he was sad.

.

"Why are you so sad kid? Did you had a bad day at school? or did someone made fun of you? I am here and I try my best to solve all your problems" said Tae and gave a genuine smile.
.

Yoonshik looked at Taehyung and again looked at the ground. "Yoonshikkie wanna meet unwcle Hobi. Shikkie misses him. Wanna hug and kwiss uncle Hobi" said Yoonshik with teary eyes and lips started to wobbled.

.

Taehyung picked up him up in his arms and told him, "Aww..Yoonshikkie..Uncle Hobi got sickkies. He got fever and so he is in rest but he told me give you these tasty pastries for you. He also told me that he will come tomorrow and shower you with more hugs and kissies. Now don't cry. If you cry, then Uncle Hobi will feel sad. So, you shouldn't cry. Now uncle Tae will get you all kids some pastries which Hobi me to give you all" said Tae. He gave pastries to all kids including Kookie and they all thanked him.

.

"Unwcle Tae, Unwcle Hobi bill cwome tomorrow right? He bill kwiss Yoonshikkie and huggy me" said Yoonshik with a blush making him look more adorable. No wonder he is Jimin's kid.
.