🐢🔵(R)<2012> Leo x DOM! Reader •Love Bites• (16+)

Requested by @Jasmine_Williams14

Okay, I hope this is good, and I'd love to see comments and votes! Enjoy! <3

••••••••

Leo was probably the sweetest guy you'd ever met. He was an even sweeter boyfriend.

He didn't deserve the things that Shredder had done to tear apart his family. Your family.

The moment that Splinter had taken his last breath, you knew it had gone far enough. You knew the boys would take action, and that you would follow them every single step of the way.

And that's exactly what had happened. What took place was a gruesome and draining fight, resulting in the Shredder's demise. For good.

You wished you could have done so sooner, however. Maybe Master Splinter would be here if you had.

After such an experience, you knew how desperately Leo would need someone. Somebody he could let down his guard with and be vulnerable around.

You would undoubtedly be that person for him. And what better way to help him relax...than to cuddle?

"Leo, baby?" You whisper, breathing softly. You had your hands rested against the turtles plastron, his legs hooked over your lower half as you lay facing each other.

"Hm?"

"Are you okay?" You whisper, rubbing gentle circles on his chest.

Leonardo hesitates, staring deeply into your eyes. You could get lost in those sapphire orbs. "I don't know. I just...I'm really glad you're here with me."

"I'm glad to." You hum, smiling at him softly. "I'm always going to be here for you. Do you need anything?"

He doesn't move or say anything, only watches you closely.

You chuckle, slowing leaning into him and pressing a soft kiss to his lips. For once, it was him who escalated the situation, as he tightened his grip on your body.

The kiss soon became hungry, as Leo's tongue raked over your bottom lip, asking for access. You grant it, allowing his tongue to find yours.

You adjust your body so you're sitting up, and he follows, his shell pressed against the backboard of his bed. Your tongues danced in a sweet rhythm, occasionally breaking away for the required oxygen.

Climbing onto his lap, you continue.

"More." Leo begs under his breath. "Please I want more. Just a little."

You smirk, grabbing his wrists and placing his hands on your waist, before moving your own hands to rub gentle circles on his shoulders. "Just a little?" You tease.

Leo gulps, nodding.

Your mischievous smile only grows as you place a drawn out kiss on his lips, before moving your mouth to his neck. Beginning to suck softly, you feel Leo shudder. Sucking harder, intending to leave a mark, you draw an airy moan from your boyfriend.

"Ha-ah..." Breathes Leonardo, falling apart to your touch.

You move down his neck, finding the sensitive spot on his collar bone, repeating your earlier actions with more aggression.

Leo tightens his grip on your waist, nuzzling into your hair. "Y-Y/n...mmh..."

"I love your little sounds, baby." You coo, gently nibbling at the skin of his shoulder.

Leonardo gasps, his hands gliding along your back. His hips subtly grind against yours, not moving too much. You chuckle, hooking your arms around his neck before pressing your lips back to his.

"Can I show everyone how much you mean to me?" You husk, a devious glint in your eyes. "Can I bite?"

Leo nods, almost frantically in anticipation.

You don't hesitate to attack his other shoulder, sucking to find a sensitive place. One spot in particular earns a sudden gasp from Leo. "Y/n!" He moans loudly, almost whining.

Smirking, you bite down on the spot, earning an even louder sound from the turtle. "Oh! I-I nghh..." You gently suck on the abused area before moving to another place and repeating your actions.

"Y/n you're...mnh perfect." He whimpers. You loved the power you felt as he fell mush at your touch and attention.

While you adored the small sounds he made, you couldn't help but aim for the loud groans and gasps that escaped his lips when you found a sensitive spot. Every time he made such a sound, you made it a goal to hear it again.

Finally, after littering his skin with marks and hickeys, you press one last gentle kiss to his lips. Pulling away, you smile at your art work.

"You look good." You chuckle, your fingers gently grazing the marked spots. He shudders, receiving a giggle from your lips.

"I love you, Y/n."

Your lips turn upward in a beaming smile. "I love you more than anything, Leonardo."

••••••••
Word Count: 778
What did we think?