💜(R) !Rise! Donnie x !Fem!Reader •Twenty Dollars• (18+)💜

Requested by scarlet103storiez

Smut to fluff! Enjoy!

••••••••

You knew that the moment you sent that picture to Donnie, that you were done for.

The photo was simple. You were wearing a tiny purple lingerie, your bare thighs clearly on display and probably the most noticeable piece of the picture.

And all Donnie responded with?

'Oh.'

'I'll be at your apartment soon.'

You had smiled at this text, knowing that you had achieved exactly what you wanted.

And that's how you had ended up in this situation.

Naked, underneath Donnie, whimpering and whining while he sucked your neck and teased the area between your legs.

"D-Donnie." You whine.

Donnie smirks against your skin, tilting his head to whisper in his ear. "What? You did this to yourself, Dove."

"I-I need you." You beg, bucking your hips forward to get closer.

"Ah ah!" Donnie tuts, moving his hand up and grabbing a fist full of your hair, pulling to make you freeze, but not enough to cause you pain. "You should have known better than to tease me. Now it's my turn."

His words caused the fire in your body to burn hotter, making you squirm.

Donnie's smirk grows. His hands kneaded the flesh on your thighs, dangerously close to your core.

"P-please."

"Beg me." He demands, his eyes glinting in amusement.

Your breath catches in your throat as you stare up at him.

"Did I stutter?"

You shake your head, gulping. "Please! Please, I'm begging. I need you. Donnie, fuck me please!"

A groan falls from the soft shells lips at your words. "Good girl." Donnie murmurs, his fingers finding your clit.

A string of whines and moans fall from your mouth as he stimulated you, watching with pleasure himself.

You were close, and Donnie knew. And that's when he decided to remove his fingers.

You feel his hardened cock poke your entrance, causing an airy moan to fall from your lips at the thought of what was to come.

"A-ah!" You whimper, feeling him slide in with a harsh thrust.

Donnie rocked his hips in the perfect rhythm, purposefully hitting every wonderful spot, and fucking you harshly. His cock pumped deep inside you, making you see spots.

"I-I'm...ah! Close!" Donnie vocalizes his approaching climax, feeling a familiar knot building in his stomach.

"A little faster baby." You whimper.

Donnie nods, speeding up his pace and drawing another moan from your lips. "I'm close."

The soft shell groans, giving one last final motion before releasing his seed into you. Seconds later, you follow suit, tipping your head back as you finished.

Panting, Donnie flops down beside you on his shell, staring up at the ceiling.

You chuckle quietly to yourself, pulling a T-shirt over your head, reaching your arms over and wrapping them around Donnie's waist. He's startled at first, but quickly relaxes and pulls you tightly against him.

"Leo owes me twenty dollars." You murmur, snuggling closer to your boyfriend.

Donnie's eyebrows knit together while he looks down at you. "For what?"

"He bet me that you'd never give me cuddles. Ever."

A scoff flies from his lips faster than you'd expected. He rolls his eyes, pursing his lips before giving into a small smile. "Well here we are." He chuckles, pecking your forehead. "I guess that's twenty dollars."

"Pictures or it didn't happen." You smirk, wrapping your fingers around your phone and handing it to Donnie.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

You groan, swiping left on the screen. "A selfie, dummy."

Donnie nods, his eye brows raising in realization. He smiles softly, angling the camera and snapping a selfie while you were latched onto his body.

"I have to show this to Leo to collect my reward." You chuckle, tossing your phone aside and nuzzling tighter against him.

"Do you really have to?"

"I do." You speak firmly. "But on a different topic, are you staying?"

Donnie tilts his head. "Over night?"

You nod.

"If you want me to, I don't mind."

A dramatic and drawn out yawn comes from you, while you don't hesitate to pull your blanket to your chin. "Cool. That means I can fall asleep. We can clean up and shower tomorrow morning."

Donnie nods, looking down at you one last time. He studies the features of your face, and he couldn't help but think of how lucky he was to have you. You were as beautiful as your personality. Donnie smiles, before allowing himself to drift off.

••••••••
Word count: 766
I'm sorry this was a shitty one shot I was struggling :/