cramps

Chris and his triplet brother's have a podcast called cut the camera podcast. Today they invited me to come along and I agreed.

I was currently in chris' room waiting for them to settle up in the podcast room. I heared a knock at the door and soon was opened to reveal chris.

"Hey baby" he came towards me laying down on top of me with his arms around me. "Hi" he smiled as I placed a kiss on his temple.

"Are you ready?" He was now sitting up and placed me down on his lap. "Yup!" I smiled wide before he kissed my lips.

~

Nick had finished setting up the room and told us to go upstairs to start.

"Excited? Nervous?" "Both but mostly excited" he laughed and told me I was going to be okay. I went to sit down in an empty chair next to a corner.

"Okay we are starting" matt said

"Goodmorning campers,welcome back to another podcast it's your host nick sturniolo" "Matthew sturniolo" he said taking a sip of his water. "And chris sturniolo. We also have my amazing beautiful perfect girlfriend yn Estrella" chris said pointing to Me

"hi there" I smiled at the camera

"Okay yn, wanna answer some questions?" I nodded and nick look at his computer for the questions.

"First one everyone wants to know how you met us" I laughed slightly " I met them in middle school, not sure what year but it was either 6th or 7th. Chris was in my math class and needed help on a project, so he asked me and went over to his house, in which I met both matt and nick and yeah that is how i met them" I said holding onto chris' hand.
.
~

We were 56 minutes into the when all of a sudden I got the worst cramp I've ever gotten. I closed my eyes and held my stomach as I put my head down.

"Baby are you okay?" Chris said into the mic making both nick and matt look at me.

I nod and chris come over to me rubbing my back slightly. "What's wrong?" "It hurts really bad" I said putting my head on his shoulder.

"Hey baby. What hurts, tell me" "Cramps" I whispered loud enough for him to hear. Another cramp struck but more painful then before making my eyes water and moaning softly (not in a weird way)

"Chris" I cried out hiding in the crook of his neck. He picked me up and brought me to his chair. He kissed my forehead before walking away.

"Are you okay?" Matt asked and I look up at him "yeah just girl problems" I mumble the last part. He gave me a soft smile and told me it was going to be okay.

Nick just gave me a hug, after chris came into the room with a blanket, water bottle, hoodie, and some of my favorite snacks.

"Here baby" he pecked my lips before handing me his hoodie andi put it on. He put the rest of the things on the table and sat down on his chair.

I felt him grip my hips and pull me towards him lifting me up on top of his lap. He lifted the hoodie I had on and rubbed my abdomen, something that calms down my cramps.

"You okay" he whispered I hummed in response and placed a kiss on his head. I then put the blanket down on my thighs since I had shorts and i was cold.

"Okay arre good now?" Nick asked and look at us both "yeah, I'm sorry for the interruption" "no, don't apologize, it'd not your fault" matt said and I smiled.

Chris moved from rubbing my abdomen to my thigh. "Thank you" I whispered "that's what I'm here for baby" he whispered back placing a kiss on my neck before wrapping his arms around my waist.