lazy morning

The bright sun was blocked by the black curtains, making it seem like it was late at night. It was cold. Goosebumps started to form all over my arms and legs.

On the otherhand matt has a blanket hoger. He had the whole blanket on his side, I don't mind much since I usually don't sleep with a blanket. But it was colder than the north pole.

I sat up from my current position and looked around for any thick blanket. After not finding anything I look to my side where matt was sleeping.

"Hey matt" I said as I shook him slightly

He groaned and turned over to face me. "What's wrong are you okay?" He quickly sat up taking the blanket off of him.

"Your such a blanket hoger" I laughed pulling half the blankets on my side. My body immediately warming up after something soft touched me.

"Did I take all the blanket" he question

I gave him a 'what do you think' look and practically threw myself into his arms. He was quick to wrap his arms around my waist and placed a peck on my forehead.

"Are you hungry?" I asked playing around with the chain around his neck.

He nodded his head and played around with some strands of my hair. "Well I am" I crawled off of him and stood up only to get pulled back down and trapped around strong arms.

"Mattttt" I whined trying to get out of his grip.

"Stay I wanna cuddle and sleep"

"Again" I laughed and gave up on trying to leave

"yes is that a problem pretty girl?"

"Whatever" I hid my face into his neck placing soft kisses on em.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

Yn.ln

Liked matt

Liked matt.sturniolo Madifilipowicz and more

Yn.ln lazy mornings with matt >>

Tagged matt.sturniolo

Comments turned off

——————

I finished this at exactly 11:59 pm and now it's 12 so yeah also I found this picture on pinterest that looked way to families matt and came up with a lazy morning.