the party

I never liked parties or anything like that, especially if I didn't even know who some people were.

I was currently at a party that nick convinced me to go. We were on the couch just talking while we waited for matt and chris to get there.

As I was talking nick gasped.

"So ye- are you okay?" I look at him a bit concerned then he pointed to a random guy standing in the kitchen just chilling.

I looked back at nick and he had a grin across his lips still staring at the boy.

"Go talk to him" I said smiling at hum at how he was so focused on the boy. He took a look at me before saying "are you sure- I mean your going to be all alon-" "yes I'm sure, you got this nick" I cut him off and he stood up

"Do I look okay?" He asked I stood up and fixed his hair a bit and put my thumbs up.

"There, go on I'll be okay" I told him before he walked away and disappeared into the crowd.

I sat down and went onto my phone seeing a new message from matt.

Almost there

I smiled at the text and then replied with

Can't wait to see you

As I was going to turn off my phone a boy who looked around his early 20's came up to me. He took a seat next to me, "hey" he said scooting a bit to close to me now. I moved away "hi" I replied plainly

"So what are you doing here all alone?" He asked, it was kinda weird on why he asked that but I just ignored it. "I'm actually waiting for my boyfriend to get here" i said to try and make him go away.

"Well if he's not here then maybe be could go upstairs and you know have fun while you wait" he started putting his hand on my thigh and rubbed it

"What the fuck!" I yelled at him and moved away from him, but instead of staying where he was he followed me until I was now stuck between him and a wall.

"C'mon it'll only be five minutes" he grabbed my throat squeeze it slightly.

"Fuck off" I moved his hand away kicked his balls with my knee then ran into the crowd, I made it to the bathroom and locked the door.

Soon or later I heard knocks on the door and the same voice from earlier. "Open the door!" He yelled beginning to bang on the door.

I took out my phone as my hand started shaking badly. I found matts number and immediately called him.

"Hey I'm almost there"

"Matt! Please hurry" I cried bringing my knees up to my chest as I slid down the wall and hit the floor.

"Woah, woah are you okay?"

"Please, matt. There's a man outside the bathroom door banging on it" I heard the car go faster and chris telling him to slow down.

My phone then turned off by its self leaving me alone. The banging on the door started to get louder and harder. "open the fucking door" he yelled as he began banging

I crawled behind the toilet and wrapped my arms around my knees putting my head in between my chest and knees. "Please hurry matt" I whispered

There was a loud bang on the door before I heard it stop, but I kept my head in between my chest and knees. I was scared. What if he had found a way to open the door. What if...

"Dont you fucking dare to put your hands on My girl again. I swear If you ever do ill fucking kill you" I heard a familiar voice say before another noise was heard from outside the door.

The doorknob started moving around, then it open. "Dont hurt me please" I cried out

The door then was closed and locked. I heard footsteps coming closer to me and arms wrapped around me. "Hey, I'm here. Your okay" I looked up to see matt with a soft smile

"Matt.." I sobbed and hid my fave into his chest. "Your okay. He won't come near you again, ever" he whispered rubbing my back and placing a kiss down on my head.

"Can we go home?" I asked while taking a deep breath. He hummed a "mhm" before getting up and helping me. He placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him.

We had went downstairs and outside to the car. Matt called his beothers and told them to go outside. Nick and chris both came out to the car and nick opened his arm walking towards me, out of reflex I flinched. His lips went from a smile to a frown. He out his hands back down and made a concerned face.

"Is she good?" Nick asked

"Let's just get home and I'll tell you everything okay"

"Also chris your going in the back with nick today" matt said placing his hands on my waist and leading me to the passenger seat.

As matt was backing out he placed his hand down on my thigh and rubbed it. We arrived at the house and immediately matt took me into his room. He led me to his bathroom and turned on the bathtub.

"Here. Want me to go?" I nodded my head and grabbed his hand.

"Stay.." I mumble

I stripped off my clothes and got into the bathtub matt had prepared for me. The water was warm. The bubbles matt made while applying soap onto the water, covered my body and almost made its way up to my chin.

"Hey matt" I spoke up

"Yeah?" He responded still holding onto my hand and rubbed it hus his thumb.

"Thank you for today"

"It's what I'm here for" he smiled and leaned in, placing a gentle soft kiss down on my lips.