asthma attack (request)

I don't really know much about asthma attacks I've never experienced one but I've goggle some information that might be useful so I hope this is good enough. Also sorry to the people who struggle with asthma attacks.
-------

I am not really into parties or anything that involves a big group of people that I don't even know.

Well now I was at one that my bestfriend nick dragged me to. The whole house was crowded; the smell of alcohol and sweat surrounded the whole house.

The room I was currently in was calm and nor crowded like everywhere else. I was stood up leaning on a wall with my arms crossed over my chest.

"So how you liking the party" Nick asked

"It's going good so far" I replied sitting down next to him.

After some time nick had gotten up to get a drink leaving me alone on the couch. I turned on my phone seeing a new message from chris.

I'll be there in 15

Chris was with matt since they were sleeping and nick didn't want to wait, so I came along. I texted him back and turned my p
hone off.

I started bouncing my leg up and down while waiting for nick to come back. He still hasn't came so I stood up and walked into the flooded area of people. When I went into the kitchen nick was nowhere to be found.

I turned around and was bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there-" I looked up and my heart felt like it had stopped. I walked backwards until I hit the counter. "Jonathan please" my voice shaking and my heart started racing faster and faster each second.

"The one and only yn" he said a slight chuckle escaping his lips.

He grabbed my wrist and tighten his grip to the point where purple and blue marks were shown. "Ow! Please just stop!" The sobs escaped my mouth and my breathing got caught in my throat; making it harder to breath.

"Where's your little boyfriend now, huh." He laughed holding my jaw with his free hand, squeezing it every now and then.

"No!" I cried out

Soon the grip from my wrist and jaw disappeared and a arm was wrapped around my hip pulling me closer to them. I gasped for air only getting a little amount.

"Fuck off dude!" Chris said pushing him further away from me and walking me outside to the front door.

He walked me all the way to Matt's car. He helped me sit down on the seat and grabbed ahold of my hand. "Breathe yn, breathe. You got this, c'mon." He soothed

I nodded my head still not being able to breathe. "Chris..." I whispered holding onto him. He interlocked our hands and kissed my hand.

"Breathe with me okay, can you do that for me?" He started slowly taking deep breath as I began to get my breathing back at a normal rate.

"Good, come here" he opened with arms in which you leaned into.

"Chris?"

"Yeah, you okay?"

"Hmh I just wanted to say- thank you" I smiled resting my head on his chest and playing around with the bracelet around his wrist.

He laid his hand down on my thigh and out a his free one under my jaw. He looked down at me and leaned in. The kiss was sweet and gentle, but I deepend it by tilting my head and chris had laid my back down, him hovering over me.

Our moment was interrupted by Matt knocking on the window.

"Okay first, don't do that in my car and second nick wants to leave so we're going home." Chris got off of me and I sat up.

Matt put the car in park and we all went inside into our rooms. Chris flopped down on the bed and opened his arm for me to go into.

"Your okay" he whispered placing down a kiss on my head.

_________

I might rewrite this cause I don't like it at all