cover

The triplets and I decided to go out for dinner. It was a popular restaurant, the good thing about it is its chill and not that chaotic. We were currently waiting for the waiter to take our order.

"Hi, what would you like?" The waiter asked with his notepad in his hand.

"Hey, can I get just steak and for the drink it'll be a pepsi" chris said as the man wrote down his order in bus notepad.

"Can I have the creamy pesto pasta, and a cesar salad, and for the drink it'll be a pepsi . Thank you!" I said putting down the menu and looked up to see chris with a smile just staring at me.

Matt and nick finished ordering their food and soon the waiter went away.

After about 10 minutes of waiting I had to use the bathroom. I turned to face chris and whispered in his ear. "I have to use the bathroom, I'll be back okay." I kissed his cheek and got up.

Before I began to walk away very cold hands were placed on my waist. "Chris?"

"You leaked" he whispered into my ear and walked with me to the bathroom.

When I got out chris gave me his hoodie. 
I took it from him and put it over me. It fit big on me so it covered my stain.

'Thank you' I mumble to him placing a kiss to his lips.

He replied by kissing me back.

"C'mon the foods probably waiting." He said while pulling away and turning me around placing his hands on my waist.