creep

The triplets and I were invited to Larry's party and were currently getting ready for it. I was in chris' bathroom doing my natural makeup which is mascara, lipgloss, highlight, etc.

As I was finishing up the last touches, arms snuck there way around my waist. I look into the mirror to see chris smiling at me.

"What" I giggled "nothing it's just.. you look hot" he said with a grin "oh my god chris, shut the fuck up" I laughed curling my eyelashes once again.

I walked into the closet with chris still onto me and looked for a dress. For a second I looked at chris' outfit and then back at the two dresses I had. Chris was wearing all black. He had black baggy jeans with a plain black shirt and underneath it was a white long sleeve.

I picked a black dress to match with him and put it on. I went into the chris' bedroom and got my purse.

Chris was downstairs with the rest of the guys waiting for me. As I walked downstairs I saw madi unexpected.

"Omg madi!" I yelled, she turned around and I hugged her. "Hey girl, you look absolutely amazing" "oh shut up, have you looked at yourself" I took her hand and walked to the full body mirror in the kitchen and showed her how beautiful she looked.

"Okay, are you guys ready?" Matt asked all of us and we all nodded are heads.

Me, madi and nick sat in the back while chris and matt were infront. As we were heading over to Larry's house I kept catching chris taking glances at me through the mirror outside the car (idk what its called). I smiled and turned away.

~

We arrived at the party an walked to the front door. Chris immediately pulled me closer to him with one hand placed on my waist. We opened the door and saw how crowded it was. It smelled like alcohol and alot of people looked drunk already. I holded onto chris' hand and squeezed it a few time before walking in the house

"Of you need me text me, or come find me okay" I hummed as he placed a kiss on my head then my lips. He walked away with matt and leaving me, madi and nick together.

We found a empty corner in which we were walking towards. After a few minutes had pasted by nick had to use the bathroom and left madi and i alone. We talked for a few more minutes when we got interrupted by a whistle coming towards behind us.

I looked behind me and saw a tall black haired guy who was probably drunk already. He stepped closer to us and madi grabbed onto my arm.

"Can I help you?" I asked the boy who was looking at me up and down. I furrowed my eyebrows and backed up a bit.

"No, just looking at how fine and sexy you two look" the boy said taking another step closer to me and madi placing his hand on my waist and going down to my ass.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled at him and scooted away with madi still behind me.

"I have a boyfriend" I said but of course he didn't buy it "so where is he? Because I don't see him around" he pretended to look around.

He placed his hand back to where I removed it from and then he touched madi. I pushed him away and slapped him.

"What wrong with you she's a minor!" "Yn.." I heard madi whisper with a shaky voice "it's okay. You'll be fine madi" I told her.

The boy on the otherhand still didn't go away and kept touching me as I tried protecting madi. As I was turned around to look at madi I felt a snack on my butt.

I felt uncomfortable and couldn't even look at him anymore without feeling like wanting to cry. I looked around trying to find the triplets. I spotted chris and held onto madi dragging her to were chris was.

"Hey baby" he kissed my head as I hugged him tight. "Whats wrong" "I'm scared and so is madi, I'm trying my best to stay strong but i cant" I cried into his chest "Woah, woah, baby. Tell me what wrong." He lifted my chin wiping my tears with his thumb.

"This guy he.. kept touching me and madi and wouldn't leave us alone, and he touched.. me.. places I didn't.. like." He took a look at madi and saw her scared of something or someone.

"Matt take care of madi" I heard chris tell him and matt hugged madi and put her by his side.

"There you are" I heard the same voice from earlier and looked up to see the same guy. "Chris it's him" I hid behind him and held tighter onto him.

"Hey you'll be okay, he won't touch you anymore and never again" he whispered.

I saw nick come downstairs from the bathroom and he saw all of us together so he came over.

"Is this your girlfriend?" "Yeah you got a fucking problem with it" chris said aggressively still holding onto me

"No just wanted to say, your girl got a nice ass and boobs" I looked over at nick who was confused at what the guy just said.

"What the hell is your fucking problem!?" Nick spoke up and came towards me. I looked up at him and he smiled giving me a hug rubbing my back.

"Fucking moron how dare you speak to MY girl like that you perv" with that chris ended up punching til he started bleeding. Chris kept punching until both nick and matt dragged him away. I went to madi and opened my arms in which she leaned into.

As I hugged her I felt her tears wet my dress. I pulled apart enough to look at her and wipe away the tears. "Your okay madi, it's over now okay, it's okay. Don't worry he won't do it again" I told her and she smiled a me.

I turned around and saw chris with red knuckles and some cuts that were bleeding on his face. "Chris.." "you didn't have to" he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I know but I couldn't handle the way he was talking about you" I leaned in to kiss his lips in which he kissed back and I smiled at him

"Thank you" he just hummed and we all walked back to the car. "Hey are you okay" Nick asked madi who was shaking. I put my hand on top of hers to calm her down a bit.

"Can we go home" "your staying with us today" matt told her and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Hey get some rest" I wrapped a blanket I found in the back around her. After 3 minutes she slept.

~

When we got home chris and I went into his room. I lead him into the bathroom to clean his cuts so they won't get infected.

I grab a aid-kit and placed it on the counter where later I was now sat on top of. "This might hurt baby" I grabbed the alcohol and applied some on the cotton.

He placed his arm around my waist and squeezed it evertime he felt pain. As I was finishing up cleaning the cuts and putting a bandage on them he lifts up and brought me to his bed.

"I love you so much" he said lifting my chin up leaning in.

I smiled into the kiss and said "I love you too baby" he placed small soft kisses on my jaw and down to my neck before cuddling and going to sleep.