Chapter 26: Messing With the Wrong Sister

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my naked body. I dried off and got dressed in the same outfit that I wore today because obviously, I didn't get it all sweaty, unlike my gym clothes. Speaking of that, I picked up my gym clothes and threw them in the washer with the rest of my dirty clothes. Honestly, I didn't really feel like washing anything since I still have to figure out how I'm gonna wash off this whole incident to Natasha. I sighed and walked out of my room, grabbing my purse and heading out to my car. As I was opening my car door, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. At first, I thought it was Ronnie because I felt a little jolt shoot through my body. But thankfully, it was just Monique.

"Hey baby, you miss daddy?" She asked, flirtatiously.

"Maybe." I giggled, smiling. She always knows how to make my stressful days so much better.

"So where you going, Nikki? You look so sexy." She said, biting her lip.

"I gotta go to work. My supervisor called me this morning, saying that I used up all my vacation days and I gotta come in today." I replied, adjusting my earrings.

She nodded her head.

"Ok, Nikki. I see you, you working at the hospital now. Check you out." She said, walking over to me, lust filling her eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked, laughing nervously.

"Why don't you put in a little work with me?" She whispered in my ear, as she wrapped her arms tightly around my waist.

I kind of stiffened under her touch, but it didn't quite feel the same way Natasha touched me.

"Wait. W-What are you talking about?" I stuttered.

"Nikita, I want you." She replied, pressing her body closer into me.

I raised an eyebrow, as a wave of shock danced in my eyes. I tried to back away from her, but she wouldn't let me go and I could already feel myself giving in.

"Huh?"

"Come on, Nikki. Don't you see? You are the most beautiful angel I have ever seen in my life. I've had a crush on you ever since the 7th grade and I've been so afraid to ask you out ever since. Baby, I never thought I would meet someone like you. I mean, like, you're smart, you're funny, and not to mention...so damn sexy." She spoke, stroking my chest with her fingers.

My body shivered from her touch, as I bit my bottom lip and threw my head back. A tiny moan escaped my throat as I waited to feel the sparks from Nique's touch, but again, nothing happened. She must have sensed me giving into her and soon after, her lips connected to mine. Still, I didn't feel anything while kissing Nique, but I gotta admit, she is a very good kisser. I looked down at my watch, still not breaking from the kiss and I saw that I was about to be late for work. Shit!

I quickly pulled away from her, and she gave me a questioning look.

"Nikki, what's the matter?"

"I-I'm sorry. I really gotta get to work. I'll see you later." I hesitantly replied.

Monique still kept the same look for a few moments, but soon nodded her head.

"Ok. I gotta get home anyway, my pops is waiting for me. Imma holla at you later. Kik me tonight, mami?" Nique responded, before walking away.

"Yeah, of course. No problem." I replied.

I rolled my window back up and slammed my body in the back of the seat, feeling ashamed. My God, what I have gotten into?

Man, when did I become so damn sexy? I thought to myself, feeling oblivious.

I drove to the hospital and checked into work with 5 minutes to spare. I needed something to help take my mind off of Natasha for awhile and to forget about that little episode with Nique. I arrived into the break room and none other than Erica, my boss, and Carmelita or C, the head doctor, was there.