Chapter 14: The Game Is Over

*Nikita's POV*

A loud, but quick scream escaped my mouth and I shot my eyes open, looking at my clock to see what time it was, 5:15 am. I reached out my arm to turn off my alarm off, a groan escaping from my lips. I couldn't reach it. What the heck could be holding me back? Confused, I turned over to my side and seen a beautiful Natasha asleep in my bed, with her arms wrapped tightly around my waist. A faint smile formed on my face, as I reminisced about last night's events playing in my head. Not the getting beaten almost to death part apparently, but having Natasha taking care of me in my time of need and holding me, in bed. She's all I wanted in a woman. Caring, funny, authority-taking, interceding, and most of all, the beauty of a goddess. She insisted on sleeping on the floor, but I wasn't going to have that. After a few minutes of giving her my best puppy dog face and pleading heavily, she gave in. She made me set the alarm for 6:15 though, so she could go home and get ready for school herself. That's way too late in my book. Luckily, I had my back-up alarm clock on my phone so I could get up and get ready for school.

I turned towards her and planted a small kiss on her cheek, prompting her eyes to flutter open.

"Natasha, time to wake up."

Her gorgeous hazel eyes fluttered open and stared into mine. She smiled, making my heart melt. She looked so cute in the morning. I returned the smile while trying to untangle myself from her warm embrace, but her arms remained tightly around my sides. She was far stronger than I was.

"Five more minutes." She groaned.

"Natasha Snare, do you want us to be late for school?" I joked.

She let go of me and sat up, giving me a confused look.

"Wait a minute. You're actually going to school?" She asked.

I gave her a nod.

"Well, yeah. I don't see why I shouldn't."

She stared at me, closely giving me one of those 'motherly' looks.

"Nikki, I really don't think it's a good idea for you to-"

"Tasha, calm down, it's alright. I'm fine."

She smiled down at me whilst giving me a strange look. I looked up at her, confused.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. It's just that you never called me that before."

I gave her a small laugh and rolled my eyes.

"I like it." She spoke, blushing.

I giggled at her and gave her a little push in the chest.

"Go." I ordered.

"Yes, sir."

I laughed once again. She then lowered her head and gave me a kiss on the forehead. Damn, did I just die and go to fine black girl heaven?

She was almost out of the door and into the hallway, when I stopped her.

"Natasha?"

She turned around.

"Thank you."

She smiled, warmly.

"You're welcome, honey."

I forced myself to get out of bed and get ready for the day, despite the pain I was in. I put my hand to my forehead, to where Natasha's lips touched. I immediately blushed at the sight of her beautiful lips touching me. But still, pain overtook my body. This is going to be a pretty long day.

I finished getting ready. I changed my bandages and applied enough makeup to cover the cuts and bruises. I currently had on a white-collared blouse under a tan turtleneck dress and black riding boots were on my feet. Thankfully, the dress was shin-length so it can cover the bruises on my knees. I grabbed my purse, searching for my keys, when I came to realize I didn't have my car. Natasha drove me home yesterday. Oh crud! I rushed outside the door, hoping to catch her before she left. When I came outside, she was in her driveway, inside her car. A breath of relief washed over me. She saw me and gave me a huge, mischievous smile. I held my chest as I let out a sigh of relief. Thank God I wasn't going to run late today. She began to laugh at me and I rolled my eyes, walking over to her car and got in.