Chapter two- The Offer - no one

Picture:

————————————————————————"Oh? Prey tell

"Oh? Prey tell." Alex leaned more back in his chair while bringing one of his legs to go across the other. "I'd like for you to help with something. Not for me, but for my daughter," he took a breath while he looked in Charlie's direction before looking back to Alex. "This is a very serious thing. You see she's opening a hotel to redeem sinners. And Angel here thought that you were a good choice since, you know, your popular and everything. I'm not asking a lot for myself, just for her dream to come true."

Alex grabbed his drink from the table and took a sip, still eyeing the devil. He then looked to Alastor who was sitting on a chair, legs crossed over while he looked around the room more, inspecting every detail and object that was there. "And how long might I have to help? Until the next extermination?" "We will need your help with that too. The next extermination will be targeted at the hotel first and... we will need all the help we can get. Please.." The male looked back over to Lucifer and Charlie with a soft look, letting his soft side show. "I guess I can help. But are you sure that redeeming sinners will help? What if it doesn't work and we ALL die? They came here because they took advantage of the free will that they had and ended up abusing the shit out of it, knowing what they did and came here," he sighed and took in a breath. "I can help, but there's one thing I want in return."

Charlie looked up with a surprised yet hopeful face and nodded her head. "What is it?" Alex took another sip before putting the glass on the table. "I want to make my own weapons. Angelic or not, I just want to be prepared for the next killing and not be forced to hide away. If I can't do that then count me out." A very excited smile creeped its way onto the girls face as she nodded her head quickly. "Yes you can make your own weapons as long as you share them!" Alex slightly smiled and nodded his head once. "Okay, I will share. But don't expect a lot from me. I have to make them out of paper first and then I have to paint them then lastly I have to turn them into metal. It's long process."

With that they all left after Alex was done with his show and got in the limo that was parked outside.

At the hotel
———————————

When they got in the hotel, Alex looked around, taking in the beautiful red of the building. "Dette stedet er ikke halvt dårlig." ("This place isn't half bad." Like I said in the information Alex is Norwegian but also British... I don't know how just bare with it) Alex complimented as he turned towards Angel Dust. The others stood there with a confused look on their faces, trying to understand what the fuck he just said. Angel turned his head to look at them and quickly told them what he said.

Angel has known Alex for a long period of time so he had to learn to understand Norwegian in order to know what some of the things the other said. "Oh so, he likes the hotel?" Charlie asked the spider. "Yeah he likes it. Although he might speak Norwegian to prank some of you." "Why us?" Lucifer stepped in, going to his daughters side. "Because I know Norwegian unlike you guys. So I'll know what he's saying. But that doesn't mean that I'll help you."

Angel went straight to the bar where Husk was and ordered a drink. Alex kept looking around until Charlie gave him a key to his room and showed him where it was. "So your room is on the second floor and is room *** across from Angels room." Alex nodded his head and unlocked his room door, walking in and taking a look. "You can customize your room to however you like." With that Charlie left and went back downstairs to find Vaggie.

Alastor was sitting on the couch in the lobby, reading a book. Husk was bartending, Nifty was looking for things to clean, Alex was in his room thinking about what he wanted his room to look like, Angel was at the bar drinking, Vaggie was in her and Charlie's room doing stuff with her spear, Lucifer was sitting on the couch opposite of Alastor also reading a book.

Alex finally thought of what he wanted his room to look like so he snapped his fingers and everything changed in his room.

(Not mine

(Not mine. But thank you Pinterest.)

The male took a look around his new room, smirking to himself. Soon after, he heard a knock on the door. Oh my god. Why can't I just relax! With a sigh, Alex walked towards the door and turned the knob. When he opened it, he found Nifty on the other side. "What can I do for you Nifty?" He spoke in a gentle voice to the little lady in front of him. "I just came by to check if you needed anything done or not," she looked around the room, seeing everything neat and tidy. "It seems like you don't need anything done in here so I'll leave you be. Bye Alex!" The male waved goodbye with a smile on his face as Nifty hopped away.

Maybe I should get something to eat. I haven't eaten in days... Alex walked through the door, closing it behind him and walking down the hall to the stairs.

When he got downstairs, he saw everyone was surrounding the lobby discussing something. Alex walked up to the group.

"What is everyone doing?" Charlie turned around towards him.

"We were just discussing something to do with the hotel. And the extermination."

"I can help with the extermination..."

————————————————————————
Another chapter done! WOOOOOO

(Any art or picture besides a Gacha picture is not mine)

1010 words.