Chapter Four - He Knows the Secret - No one

Here's the chapters latest Alastor picture!

I only did this because I hate having to change and replace the pictures at the top all the time so

I only did this because I hate having to change and replace the pictures at the top all the time so... yeah.

————————————————————————
"Um, what do you mean? What file? And what do you mean multiple deaths? HA! You might be losing it Al."
Alex tried to dismiss the subject but failing miserably. Alastor kept pressing on and on. "What do you want to know... jeg vet at du allerede vet svaret på ditt eget spørsmål. Hvorfor spørre meg?" (I know you already know the answer to your own question. Why ask me?) Alastor tilted his head in confusion, making Alex roll his eyes and say in English what he said in Norwegian.

"Oh, just being curious to as if the files were true or not. And judging by your reaction, I can tell that something is wrong with you." Alex tensed up and swiftly stood up, making the chair disappear when he did. "Um... what do you mean? There's nothing wrong with me!" W Alastor stood up as well and made his chair disappear, spinning his microphone in his hand then stopping it, hitting the ground. "Aha, so I am correct! There is something bothering you.... So, what is it?" He asked the other as he walked closer, making Alex back up towards the wall. "Um, there is nothing bothering me. I don't know what you... mean." Alastor stopped walking when Alex hit the wall, him also trying to escape from being "interviewed" more.

"Im sure you know exactly what I mean, dear. You are acting rather strange then how you used to act. That proves that you do in fact know something." Alex gulped, beads of sweat dripping from his face. "Um-." Alastor interrupted him as he was going to say something. "No now, I know you don't like it when you are being talked to like this so I'll leave you be for now. But I do want answers sooner or later. 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓." With that, Alastor snapped and they both appeared in the hotels lobby, Alex a sweaty and panicky mess while Alastor kept his usual smile and hummed to himself. He turned his body to face Alex and waved him goodbye. "Good day Alex! Hope to see you later!"

Alex just stood there in pure shock and confusion. How did he know that? Did someone tell him? No no no, someone couldn't have. Unless... Alex shook his head and turned towards the stairs, ready to interrogate a certain ruler.

He walked up the stairs all the way to his room. By his I mean Lucifer's. Lucifer was in his room at his desk doing paper work for something. He stopped abruptly to listen for stomping sounds leading to his door. Fuck. What did I do? Is it Charlie? No no no, it's Alex. I know it. And he was right. The next thing he knew was that his door was almost flung off its hinges and an angry looking Alex was standing in the doors place, glaring daggers into the Devils head. "Har du for helvete fortait Alastor om dødsfallene mine?!" (Did you fucking tell Alastor about my deaths?!). Alex yelled while walking up to the others desk, slamming his hands on it and letting out a growl. Lucifer just stared at him in confusion.

The angry male let out a sigh and re said what he said but in English. "What are you talking about? I didn't tell anyone anything! Why would I anyway? I swear, you're WAY to paranoid." Alex's eye twitched out of anger, resisting the urge to jump across the damn desk. "I'm gonna let the paranoid thing slide just this once. And you may be the king of hell and I may have to listen to your stupid mouth let out that irritating voice, but you can't and don't have all the information to let- wait... what?" Lucifer rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair, crossing his legs and resting his elbows on the arm rest. "I said that I didn't tell anyone and that why would I anyway?" The incubus stood up straight and cleared his throat. "Oh, um, sorry for the accusation. Um... I'll- I'll be on my way then."

Lucifer stayed in the same position as Alex slowly back away, his back hitting the door making him roam his hands over the door to find the doorknob. "Ha det." (Goodbye). With that, Alex left his office and went downstairs to the lobby. Lucifer sighed and got up from his chair, going a file cabinet he had and going through all the files he had until he reached a certain one. "What the..." he kept searching but still no luck. "How could... how did...?" He stood straight, staring at the files.

"Who the hell stole Alex's file?!"

——————————————————————
I wonder what will happen? Stay tuned to find out!

Words: 817