Chapter Ten- Plan in Motion- No one

Picture:

It changed my picture to something different, so I just put this one

It changed my picture to something different, so I just put this one. I mean... you can use it as a background now.

Sorry I haven't been uploading for a while, I just haven't really had motivation. Also, writers block for this book, then I'm also working on my other books... yeah. I'm pretty busy.

And I know that Vox probably wouldn't do this, and that he would do something else, but it's just how I thought of my story and that's how I wish it to be as.
————————————————————————

The next day, after teaching Alastor some Norwegian, Alex woke up groggily, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, yawning then throwing the blanket over to the other side of his bed. He stood up from his bed, wobbling a bit before regaining his balance. He yawned once more and started walking downstairs. As he got to the steps, he smelled something....

Bacon?

Alex went quicker down the stairs and saw everyone else already awake. He walked to the lobby and went to kitchen, only to be pushed out by Charlie. "What-" "No." Alex stood confused for a moment as Charlie went back in the kitchen. The incubus shrugged then went to where the couches are and took a seat next to Angel. "Did you also try and get in the kitchen?" The spider asked the incubus, making said incubus turn his head so he is facing him. "Yeah. Did you?" Angel nodded his head in response, scrolling through his phone as he sat. A sigh escaped Alex's lips as he remembered back to yesterday.

Did I really kiss Alastor? I know it was just to get Vox to leave me alone, but... I don't think that's the reason why...

Alex got lost in his thoughts, old ones remaining as new ones came flooding in like a tsunami. "Alright! Breakfast is ready!" Charlie called out, snapping Alex out of his thoughts as he turned his head to the noise. Everyone who was in the lobby, which consisted of Lucifer, Angel, Alex, Husk, and Vaggie, all went to the table, taking a seat. Angel sat in between Alex and Husk, flirting with Husk constantly as Alex kept thinking about yesterday. Lucifer sat in front of Alex and Charlie + Vaggie sat beside him. Niffty was sat in between Vaggie and Charlie. All whom they had to wait for was Alastor.

With the deer man

Alastor lied in bed staring at the ceiling. He knew he should get up and go downstairs to eat, but he didn't feel like moving. He lay on the bed, numb and unmoving, thinking back to what has happened over the few days. He thought back to what happened in the café, how Vox ruined the moment that he had planned for Alex. He thought back to what happened when Vox asked Alex, the kiss. He thought back to last night, how Alex was teaching him Norwegian. He learned some things from the lesson, but not much. He couldn't quite remember what he was taught, but he remembered the basics like the alphabet.

After a few minutes of Alastor contemplating the meaning of his new life, he decided that it would be best to go downstairs. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, stretching and throwing his legs over the edge of the bed, his hands holding him up as he stood up slowly, arching his back as he stretched. His ears twitched as his tail flicked, walking over to his dresser and grabbing an outfit, pretty much his everyday outfit.