╰┈➤ ❝𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗩𝗘 𝗥𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗘..!❞

WELCOME!

OPEN: HOODIE_GRAY?

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠: 𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗘_𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚。。

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠: 𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗘_𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗡.

𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗢 :D

TW: cursing 

TW: cursing 

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Everything was still. 

More like, everyone was still.

No one moved a muscle, batted an eye..

It was so.. silent.

(Name) stood proudly, glaring at the man before her with a fire in her eyes. His red ones were filled with, well, fear. 

This stare-off continued until the villain called for the creature beside him, the Nomu. The giant mass of muscle moved, and in a flash was next to the girl. Before the beast could do anything though, she simply disappeared. Shigaraki, now aware of her powers, took on a defensive stance and looked around carefully. 

A slight movement caught his eye. There, blood was splattering from an invisible source. He grinned, pointing at the falling droplets. 

"Nomu!" 

That was all the creature needed, as it came forward and tried to catch the female. She seemed to notice the situation though, as Nomu's fist came right through the air.

Shigaraki's eyes widened, and soon he felt a harsh kick to his back. Tumbling forward, he fell on his side, quickly standing right up and whipping around.

"NOMU!" He called out again. It almost sounded like a mantra at this point.

The entity walked to him, standing closely and watching out for any blood.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

(Name) cursed internally.