╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮 . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

WELCOME!

OPEN: HOODIE_(GRAY)?

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠: 𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗘_(𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬) 𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚。。

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠: 𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗘_(𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬) 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗡.

━─━────༺༻────━─━──────── "And we will play, and hang out! And love each other always!""Sure, dear

━─━────༺༻────━─━
──────── "And we will play, and hang out! And love each other always!"
"Sure, dear." ────────

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

The machine worked steadily, showing the heartbeat of the girl.

It was a few days after the USJ.

Aizawa looked at her face, feeling a vague sense of familiarity. He blinked tiredly, slumping in his wheelchair. Looking around the plain white hospital room, he observed every detail. His eyes though, as if they were on some sort of magnet, directed right back at (Name). He observed her relaxed features, feeling a forgotten memory try to enter his mind.

He scowled internally.

How annoying.

He chased the pesky thought around a bit in his mind, before finally giving up and focusing back at the unconscious girl.

If it wasn't for the constant beeping of the machine, he would think she was dead.

The man sighed.

'Just what are you, (L/n)?'

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Akihiro was devastated. When the TV started spewing out news about an attack at the USJ, his first instinct was to change the channel. He wasn't one to watch the news, they bored him. But then, he realised that (Name) went to U.A., and he froze in place, only listening to the TV.

Oh, poor boy, he felt as if his heart broke into pieces.

"...only two people are seriously injured, that being the homeroom teacher of class 1A and one of the students, (Name) (L/n). Police are arresting the..."