╰┈➤ 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙. 𓏲 ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖

WELCOME!

OPEN: HOODIE_(GRAY)?

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠: 𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗘_(𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬) 𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚。。

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠: 𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗘_(𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬) 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗡.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

━─━────༺༻────━─━

(Name) breathed heavily, trying to calm down. She was sitting in her room, on her bed. Her heart was thundering in her chest and shivers ran down her spine. 

She laid her back on the bed, staring at the blank ceiling. Sighing, she closed her eyes. Even though her limbs felt heavy and her moves were drowsy, she couldn't fall asleep.

She sighed once again.

Deciding that it was pointless to lay in bed, she stood up and put her hoodie on. Putting up the hood, she grabbed her keys and left her apartment, not forgetting to take a pocket knife. 

Closing the door behind her, (Name) put her hands in her pockets and walked in a random direction. She let her legs take her wherever while her mind drifted away.

It was a quiet night. Few cars roamed the streets, and the city seemed asleep. It was a huge contrast to what happened less than an hour ago; (Name) wondered if it was all a dream. 

Little to no people could be seen at this time of the night, they all scrambled away as they saw her. 

Was she using her quirk to make all of those people leave her alone? 

.

.

Maybe.

(Name) didn't want to be disturbed; this night was already too tiring.

She walked into a park. The moon was slightly covered by clouds, making the light slightly dimmer.

This, of course, wasn't a problem for her - her quirk allowed her to see in the dark. Her eyes roamed around the empty park, admiring the calm scenery. A light breeze flew past her; such a calm moment it was. 

(Name) liked to be alone. She liked to be with herself sometimes - people could be tiring. 

Scratch that- people were tiring. 

As much as she enjoyed interacting with others, sometimes it was just overwhelming. 

So, she smiled at the grass, the trees, and the sky. The stars blinked as if in answer, shimmering beautifully. It felt as if it was just her in this world. She found that concept quite pleasing; (Name) didn't know why. 

She twirled, chuckling to herself. 

It was freedom, she guessed.

Freedom. A thing she held so dear to her heart; was there anything she loved more?

No, she thought.

The feeling of pure liberty made her ecstatic, her heart beat wildly in her chest. She felt unending joy in her whole body as she spun in circles while laughing.

Such a sweet sound it was, the sound of joyful laughter. 

Suddenly, a small yellow light appeared on her left, catching her eye. Another one occurred right next to her face, making (Name) stop in her tracks and stare, amazed.

More and more shining dots arose from the dark, making the park seem magical. The little bugs flew in random directions, lighting up the garden softly. 

A magical sight it was, it looked like a fairy garden.

(Name) glanced up; the clouds faded away and the moon welcomed her, shining brightly. 

She smiled softly.

She found peace in that moment. 

━─━────༺༻────━─━

The room was dead silent. 

"We almost had her, right? We'll for sure catch her next time, guys!.." Hawks tried to cheer the rest up, failing miserably. No one even glanced at him; all of the pros were looking down, dejected.

"How did it even happen..?" Midnight, who didn't get to the mansion on time because of an accident on the road, asked quietly. "How did she escape?"

They all looked up at Eraserhead. He looked the worst of all of them - as if in a trance, with his fists clenched and a grim look on his face.

"Eraser?" He raised his head. 

"How did she escape?"

"I.. I don't know." He spoke, his voice void of any emotion. "I used my quirk and we almost had her, and then one of the soldiers touched her shoulder and, something - I don't know, a spike? Emerged."

"The man screamed and I blinked. I could still see her, but I couldn't block out her quirk. She just stood there.." He drifted off, dazed. He could still see the scene in his mind; replaying it on a loop. 

What he didn't say, however, was that she seemed familiar to him. 

Very familiar, indeed.

──────── ❝𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩❟

𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩..❞

━─━────༺༻────━─━

There ya go<3

I finished it early bc I'm just so cool 😎

Love,

Hoodie off.

<3