╰┈➤ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚。

WELCOME!

OPEN: HOODIE_(GRAY)?

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠: 𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗘_(𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬) 𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚。。

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠: 𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗘_(𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬) 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗡.

It was actually so funny to see you guys react so enthusiastically to Shinso- you're gonna have beef with him lol

━─━────༺༻────━─━

(Name) sat, with closed eyes on the bench in the class' locker room, breathing calmly, relaxing before the occasion. It was something akin to meditation; she could feel every fiber of her body; feeling her limbs, muscles, and senses. She felt the slight tingling of her spider-sense, like a little bell in the back of her mind. 

"I'm so pumped! This waiting is nerve-wracking!" Kirishima stated, rubbing the back of his neck. Even with closed eyes, (Name) could hear his voice and feel his stress levels, letting her easily pinpoint his almost exact location. 

"This is so stressful, there are thousands of people there! I'm almost shaking," Mina said with a wide grin. "Let's do our best, guys!"

A few agreed with her words.

"Midoriya," the quiet voice of Todoroki spoke. "Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you."

"EH?!" The green-haired boy gasped, freezing in place. Todoroki walked closer, narrowing his eyes at the shorter boy. "I mean- y-yeah! For sure, Todoroki.."

"..However, All Might has his eye on you. I will not ask you to explain what is going on between you two, but know that this is giving me even more of a reason to beat you, and I will do just that."

A beat of silence surrounded the room. (Name) raised her eyebrow, still keeping her eyes closed. 

"What's up with you, Todoroki? Why are you picking a fight now, just before we're started?" Kirishima asked, walking closer and putting a hand on the half-and-half boy's shoulder. Said boy only looked at him with a glare.

"We're not here to make friends." He said and shook off Kirishima's hand.

"Wait a second, Todoroki," Midoriya stated, looking up at the boy. His eyes were shining with determination, and (Name) could feel the fear inside him start to almost bubble in a way. She opened her eyes and stared at the boy. The anxiety in his mind lessened; she could guess it was turning into determination. "You are right; you're better than me, and probably better than most of us here. But," His gaze hardened, "This just means I'll have to fight harder. I will not give up; I'm going to fight you with all I have."

The class looked to be amazed by the display of determination he showed, the students completely silent.