╰┈➤ ❛❛𝗘𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲?❜❜ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ!

WELCOME!

OPEN: HOODIE_(GRAY)?

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠: 𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗘_(𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬) 𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚。。

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠: 𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗘_(𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬) 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗡.

I'm back lol

━─━────༺༻────━─━

━─━────༺༻────━─━

It was a cloudy morning. The streets were a bit crowded; it was the time for adults to go to work and for children to go to school. (Name) walked to the building of U.A., rubbing her eyes and yawning slightly. She was tired, no doubt. A lot has happened; the USJ, the Sub Astra, the catchings.. 

Gods, she was so tired.

She'd have to face Aizawa.. jeez, maybe walking off like that in the hospital wasn't a good idea. That man was onto something, and she didn't like that one bit. 

As she neared the building of the school, she focused on her spider-sense. It was silent; it seemed like this day would be calm; for now at least. 

She walked in and strolled past the students, climbing up the stairs to get to her class. As she slid the door over and looked inside, she was met with the normal sound of chatter. 

(Name) felt like she was forgetting something. Eh, didn't matter; if she couldn't remember it, it probably wasn't that important.

Only when she actually entered the room, everyone froze, staring at her with wide eyes. She stopped too, confused by the weird behavior of her classmates. 

"Uhm... Hi?.." 

Then she remembered. 

The class last saw her badly beaten up. 

'Oh..'

"(NAME)?!"

"(NAME)!"

She was tackled to the floor by a blur of pink, that was now clinging onto her like a coala.