Chapter 5

My morning is mostly normal. I shower and make my hair look nicer than usual. I dress in black dress pants and a white collared shirt. I tuck it into my pants and put on a gray tie. I find this Ironic and I do it on purpose. I tend to buy a lot of gray clothing. It suits me well. 

I go downstairs, not stepping on the second to last step. As I go to open the fridge, I see Rika's drawing. That's right. My day is busy because I have to meet with officials to speak about my project. Rika has testing today. She always has testing on the 3rd day of every month. I don't know too many details about what happens, but I do know it has a negative effect on the patients condition. My project will help with this.

---

I arrive at work a little early to work on my presentation to the officials. I finish what I needed done quickly. I wait. It's 9:15. My presentation is at 9:30. I start to get a little nervous. My project is to open a new hospital. That's right. I want to open a new branch of the hospital. It will specialize in Psychiatry. 

----

I arrive back at my desk at 10:13. The presentation went very well. I'm surprised it did. They said that they were going to consider what I said, and they also said  it was a very likely chance that I will be able to.

After a long day of work, I decide to go home. As I am driving home, I get a call from Anna.

[Dr. Grey! It's an emergency! you need to come back to the facility!]

"What?! What emergency?" I make a legal U-turn and turn back to the hospital.

[It's Rika. She is having a episode.]

"Shit. I'll be there soon," I drive quickly back to the hospital

-Heh Sorry this chapter is so short. at least I updated right? I'll make it up to you!-