11-12

Chapter 11

  Jiang Huaicheng and Xu Jingqiu were quite surprised when they learned the news. Both mother and son have figured out a way to deal with each other. As a result, before they could take action, Lin Youliang unexpectedly said that he would not marry her.

  It would be nice if the other party could be so understanding, it would save them trouble. After all, whether it is Jiang Huaicheng or Xu Jingqiu, both of them have a lot to do, so now they can have one less thing to worry about.

  When the matchmaker came to talk about this matter, Jiang Yan was carrying a small backpack and reluctantly followed her grandma out. He wants to accompany his grandma to work in the fields. Now is the hard time of farming, and even the five-year-old him has to go to the fields. Although he couldn't do much work in the fields together, and could only squat under the shade of a tree at the edge of the field and count ants, but if he was allowed to follow, at least he wouldn't have to find anyone to watch him.

  Then as soon as the grandfather and grandson left the house, they met the matchmaker who came to talk about the matter. Grandma Jiang's face turned dark when she heard this. Thinking of what happened to the militia company yesterday, she thought that Lin Youliang's unwillingness to marry Xu Jingqiu was caused by Jiang Yan being too naughty and mischievous.

  Before the matchmaker at the door could finish her words, she took off her shoes and wanted to spank Jiang Yan. When Jiang Yan saw this, he would not stand obediently at all, and immediately ran towards the village with a strange scream. His speed was no different from that of a wild rabbit.

  Grandma Jiang ran after him for a short time before she was stopped by a male educated youth from the village. The male educated youth had a gentle face. He had been in their village for several years and was now married to a girl from the village. The male educated youth stopped Grandma Jiang with a smile and advised her not to argue with a shabby monkey. When Jiang Yan saw this, he took the opportunity to disappear out of sight.

  Grandma Jiang said a few words to the other party. Although she really hated Jiang Yanpi, she was not willing to really hit Jiang Yan. As Jiang Mili said before, Grandma Jiang was very bad to Jiang Mili and Xu Jingqiu, but she was really good to Jiang Huaicheng and Jiang Yan.

  She watched Jiang Yan disappear in a flash. At this time, she was no longer angry in her heart. Instead, she was a little worried that he would fall into the river if he ran around. Every two or three years, something would happen in the summer. One or two children in the commune would drown in the bath.

  Jiang Yan has grown up a bit in the past two years and has started to play with the boys in the village. His personality has become more and more naughty than before. If she had been in the past, she would never have worried about him. After all, Jiang Yan was very quiet at that time, not at all naughty and mischievous like he is now.

  So after she got rid of the male educated youth, she went to find Jiang Xiaomai in the field and asked her to find her brother Jiang Yan. Her legs and feet are not very good at her age. Jiang Yan would definitely avoid her if he was frightened by her just now. If she went to look for him, he would probably run even further.

  Jiang Xiaomai just didn't want to pick rice ears in the field anymore. As soon as she heard that she could go play with her brother, she immediately ran to the end of the field happily. She had just picked up a few pony cannons in the field, and specially left two for her younger brother to sweeten his mouth.

  When Jiang Xiaomai found Jiang Yan, Jiang Yan was walking towards the foot of the mountain with the captain's little boy. The two children were round and chubby, one was carrying a tattered small backpack, and the other was carrying a small red plastic bucket.

  This little red bucket is Xiaopang's favorite. I heard that his cousin who is a soldier bought it for him. He likes it very much and carries it every time he goes out to play. You can put small fish, small bugs, and mud in it. Little Fatty wants to put everything in it. Every time he comes home, he is guaranteed to come home with a full load.

  Jiang Xiaomai smiled and ran to find his two younger brothers. After giving them his horse artillery, he successfully joined the expedition team of the two younger brothers and became the team leader because of his age.

  Because Lin Youliang's matter was suddenly resolved, a big stone fell in Jiang Yan's heart, so he was in a particularly good mood today and planned to play happily as a child for the day.

  It's a pity that this kind of happiness didn't last long, because Xiaopang poked a hornet's nest with a wooden stick. In order to protect his cousin and Xiaopang, Jiang Yan was completely stung by a wasp on his buttocks.

  That's right, Jiang Yan was stung by a wasp on his butt, and he cried loudly.

  It only took half a morning for this matter to spread throughout the entire brigade. In fact, he didn't feel much pain when he was stung by a wasp, but the sting was in an awkward position.