47-48

Chapter 47

  Ever since Jiang Huaicheng's grades came down, people have been coming to his door almost every day these days. At first, leaders from various places came, and then some teachers and so on. Then came various relatives from the Jiang family, and now even Xu Jingqiu's maiden family, who was immobile, came all the way after hearing the news.

  Jiang Yan felt helpless about this. When he looked at the people in front of him, he really didn't want to have anything to do with them. But they had already come to his door, and he couldn't drive them away even as a child, so he had to take them back home unhappily.

  Jiang Yan has never disliked poor relatives, otherwise he would not help Xiaomai and the others again and again. However, he couldn't like the people in this family now.

  Because this family was very patriarchal, Xu Jingqiu was sold to them in the first place. Even after Jiang Laosan died and the Jiang family wanted to force Xu Jingqiu to marry a bachelor, no one from the Xu family could speak for them. Now... I found out that Jiang Huaicheng was getting better, so I licked my face and went to their house.

  After the Xu family arrived at Jiang Yan's house, they took a tour of their entire home. Then I discovered that the Jiang family was in good condition and actually helped other people raise their children.

  Although Jiang Huaicheng later said that he was not helping other people raise their children. Si Bao stayed at their house and gave them food. They were still spending the winter vacation these days. Si Bao would only occasionally come to stay for two days, and would go back to his own home during the holidays.

  But the Xu family didn't think so in their hearts. In their opinion, no matter what happened to the two families, they were still related. The Jiang family has spare money to help other people raise their children, so it would be better to help the Xu family raise a few boys at home.

  They wanted to send the child over that day. Even if the child could not live in the Jiang family permanently, the Jiang family had a lot of guests in the past few days, and he could still live a good life. Moreover, Jiang Huaicheng is the number one scholar. If they stay with Jiang Huaicheng for a few more days, their children will also be happy.

  It's a pity that Xu Jingqiu is not their biological daughter, and she has no intention of spoiling them. In addition, everyone now thinks that Jiang Huaicheng is the head of the Jiang family. After Jiang Huaicheng expressed his displeasure with a cold face, the Xu family was afraid of offending him and had to give up for the time being.

  They thought that when Jiang Huaicheng left, the orphans and widows would be left. If they really sent people over, they didn't believe that mother and son could drive people away?
  However, what they don't know is that the person who actually calls the shots in the family is the youngest and most inconspicuous Sambo. This kid is about to turn eight years old, and yes, the negative buff on his head is about to end.

  After Jiang Huaicheng sent the Xu family away, two new guests arrived in the afternoon. These two guests were teachers from a certain university, and they came here specifically to ask Jiang Huaicheng to change his choice of university.

  Logically speaking, you cannot change your choice casually in this situation. But top academics are top academics, and top academics are different from ordinary people. Top academics have all kinds of privileges. Some top academics don't even need to take the college entrance examination, but are recommended to go to particularly powerful schools.

  But in the end, Jiang Huaicheng didn't change. It wasn't that he didn't like this university, but that the major he liked was very special, and it was in the direction of the military industry.

  Nowadays, their country is still very weak, and they are in urgent need of all kinds of talents, especially in the military industry. Jiang Huaicheng felt that the military industry was better. Only if they had powerful weapons could they ensure that their country would not be bullied.

  Therefore, he did not change his choice in the end. He still insisted on his original choice and began to prepare in advance. After he plans to enter school, he will show the strength he should have. It is best to start accumulating experience while he is in school.

  Since ancient times, learning has been an opportunity that can change your destiny. No matter whether your family is rich or poor, studying hard can change everything.

  In order to encourage students to study, schools in later generations even gave expensive houses as rewards. A house worth hundreds of thousands or even millions is given to students as a reward by the school just because they did very well in the college entrance examination.

  Originally, some children from rural areas might not be able to afford such a house even if their family worked hard for ten years. However, now they can rely on their good academic performance to easily move their families into a big house. It is not an exaggeration to say that knowledge changes destiny.

  Jiang Huaicheng was the number one scholar in their province. Originally, the province, city, county, and even the commune had to give him bonuses. Jiang Huaicheng did not ask for the bonus, but wanted a house in a commune.

  Jiang Huaicheng's family doesn't have a house yet, and they still live in a small rented courtyard. It is not open these days, and there is no real estate speculation in the future. Houses cannot be bought and sold casually, so it is difficult to buy or sell a house. Some people who want local housing can only enter the factory and live in factory-affiliated homes.

  Now Xu Jingqiu has saved a lot of money, and with the money Jiang Huaicheng paid to repair cars, it is enough for them to buy a house. Unfortunately, it is difficult to buy a house at this time, and even if they have money, they cannot buy it.

  At first, a group of people found this request a bit difficult. Later, I heard about what happened to Jiang Huaicheng's family. Their father died long ago, and a widowed mother took care of the three of them. They were bullied not only by outsiders but also by their family members.

  Now I still don't have a house, and I still haven't established a foothold. In addition, they wanted to encourage more children to study hard through Jiang Huaicheng, so they agreed to this special request. And in order for their province to continue to produce such talents in the future, we promise that the provincial champion every year will get a house.

  Originally, Jiang Huaicheng was not too greedy, he just wanted the right to buy a house. Unexpectedly, the superiors above were so kind. They not only helped him buy a small independent courtyard, but the courtyard happened to be next to their commune primary school.

  Jiang Yan, who is in his first year at commune primary school, was extremely happy when he heard the news. Immediately riding on a small car carrying Si Bao, the two of them ran to look at the house.

  The owner of the house is a teacher who originally worked in a commune junior high school. Years ago, because of his outstanding performance at work, he was transferred to the county to work as a teacher. Their family is going to the county town, and this house cannot be bought or sold privately, and there is no monthly rent if rented to others.

  They originally thought it would be abandoned, but unexpectedly the higher-ups bought it, which was a good thing for them. After all, their family arrived in the county town and needed money everywhere they just moved. With this money, life would be better.

  The owner of the house had moved away not long ago, and now the whole house was empty except for a few old cabinets and nothing else.

  The layout of this small yard is like this, mainly divided into two gates, front and rear. The front door faces the main street outside, and there are three rooms in total that are considered facade rooms. The gate at the back is inside the school. Open the gate and walk fifty meters ahead, and you will find the playground of their commune primary school.

  In addition to the three facade rooms in the front, there are a total of four rooms in the back. There is a kitchen room, a utility room, and the remaining two are bedrooms.

  These are all the rooms except these. They also have a 60-square-meter yard with a vegetable patch and a pressurized water well. There are also some unpacked sundries, broken stools, broken baskets, etc.

  Jiang Yan took the four treasures around and started pointing at the meal distribution in the room.

  "There are three facade rooms in the front, two of which are connected to a convenience store. The remaining one room is reserved for my mother to live in."

  Then he pulled Si Bao and continued walking, pointing to the three rooms in the back and continued: "This We will live in one room, and the other one will be for my second sister. As for...this utility room, I will reserve it for Mai and the others."

  Yes, although I still haven't figured out how to get Mai and the others to move here. But in Jiang Yan's heart, he still wants Xiaomai and the others to move here.

  Finally, he pointed to the open space next to him, "Here, build a bathroom. You can take a bath here in the summer."

  Si Bao is just an ordinary child, and he doesn't understand many things. When he heard what Jiang Yan said, he nodded pretending to understand, with a look on his face that he deeply believed.

  After the two little ones had arranged everything, the family moved here on the third day. Now that Jiang Huaicheng is an adult, this house was specially given to him by the superiors.